Home » How To »Motorola Xoom Video Converter— Convert/Import MKV/AVI/WMV/VOB/MTS/FLV to Motorola Xoom
Motorola Xoom Video Converter— Convert/Import MKV/AVI/WMV/VOB/MTS/FLV to Motorola Xoom
- Motorola Xoom tablet with a dual-core processor, a 10.1-inch display, and Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system has become one of the most popular tablets among us. With 1280*800 pixel resolution, the 10.1-inch display is very clear and bright which offers its users wonderful and impressive visual quality while watching videos on it.
- Well, when you wanna put and play various videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. on Motorola Xoom, there still exists a problem because Motorola Xoom can only support a few video formats: H.264, H.263, and MPEG-4. To solve this problem, the only way is to convert the MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. Xoom unsupported videos to the Motorola Xoom compatible format with a professional converter application and then put and play the converted movies on the Xoom.
- Preparation for converting MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. to Motorola Xoom:
1. Software: the best Motorola Xoom Video Converter
2. Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server.
- Guide: Convert/Import MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. to Motorola Xoom with the best Motorola Xoom Video Converter (You can follow it step by step.)
- Step 1: Add/Import video to Motorola Xoom Video Converter.
Launch Motorola Xoom Video Converter. Click the button for adding to import MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc to Motorola Xoom Video Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If it is necessary, and you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Motorola Xoom and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Android” > “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Motorola Xoom. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: To get HD quality on Xoom, you can set bitrate as 2250 kbps. To keep 1080p HD quality on Xoom, you can set bitrate as 5000 kbps. Remember the higher bitrate, the better video quality while the larger file size you will got.
- Step 4: Start converting your video files to Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video for Motorola Xoom.
Click the “Convert” button; it will start converting MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. to Motorola Xoom immediately. With the NVIDIA CUDA Technology support, the perfect Motorola Xoom Video Converter will finish the conversion at up to 5x faster speed. You can follow the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. video conversion for Motorola Xoom is done, you can get the output files for your Motorola Xoom via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can put the converted video to Motorola Xoom, and then you can enjoy your video with high quality and smooth playback on the widescreen Motorola Xoom tablet whenever and wherever you like.
More guides for Motorola Xoom, please link to Motorola Xoom Tips and Tricks, which can do you a favor.