Convert 1080p/720p MKV to HP TouchPad on Mac- play 1080p/720p MKV movie on HP TouchPad
Have you been the owner of the HP TouchPad? You should not miss the video playback on the stunning tablet. A 9.7-inch LED display with 1024x768 resolution is pretty good for movie playback. If you have some MKV movie at hand, why not watch the MKV movie on HP TouchPad on the go?
- As we know HP TouchPad tablet support playing HD video but currently only supports MPEG-4, H.263, H.264,DRM-free MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV video and audio files. Besides, MKV movies are usually ripped from Blu-ray discs with a HD video codec and a large file size. Thus, to play 1080p/720p MKV on HP TouchPad smoothly, you need to convert the MKV files to HP TouchPad friendly format in advance.
- Here we highly recommend the top Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter to you, with which you can convert/compress 1080p MKV to HP TouchPad on Mac easily and quickly. Besides, as you like you can edit your MKV videos with its professional video edit function for better effect. More, if your original MKV movies are ripped from Blu-ray discs with subtitles, with the powerful Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter you can select your preferred subtitles as you like. Below is the step-by-step guide.
- Guide: Convert 1080p/720p MKV to HP TouchPad on Mac with the top Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter.
- Before the conversion, you need to download and install the best Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter on your Mac computer (You can free download the trail version).
- Step 1: Import MKV movie files to the top Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter.
Launch the top Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter. Click the button “File” to add MKV files to the top Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tips: 1. If you wanna merge several MKV files into single one for HP TouchPad, just check the “Merge into one” box.
2. Tick the “Subtitles”, “Audio” and “Video” options, and from each option, you can freely select your preferred subtitles, video stream, and audio track. Thus, you can watch MKV movie on HP TouchPad with preferred subtitles, video stream, and audio track.
- Step 2: Select an output format for HP TouchPad and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are both the compatible formats to transfer HD MKV to HP TouchPad on Mac. And then you can set the output folder for HP TouchPad.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for HP TouchPad.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the Video Size (pix) as 1024*768 which can make you play 1080p/720p MKV on HP TouchPad in full screen playback. Besides, since the Touchpad's internal storage is formatted as Fat32, the maximum file size is 4GB. You should keep the output video file within 4GB.
- Step 4: Start converting your 1080p/720p MKV movie to MP4 for HP TouchPad on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MKV movie to MP4 for HP TouchPad on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the MKV movie to MP4 for HP TouchPad on Mac conversion, you will be able to get the output files for HP TouchPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can put/transfer MKV movie to HP TouchPad freely. Now you can play 1080p/720p MKV movie on HP TouchPad at ease.
1. This Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter can help you to edit your MKV files like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, etc as you need. Please link to Brorsoft Mac MKV to HP TouchPad Converter to learn more.
2. If you want to convert other video/movie files AVI, MOV, FLV, VOB, MTS, TiVo to HP TouchPad, you should choose the best Brorsoft HP TouchPad Video Converter for Mac.