Convert/Transfer 1080p HD video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime - Play HD video on Eee Pad Transformer Prime
Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime features a 10-inch touchscreen with 1280 x 800 display resolution which can be docked to a keyboard attachment that turns it into a full-fledged notebook replacement. There’s no reason to miss playing HD videos on the Transformer Prime. Here we share the guide on how to convert/transfer HD video like 1080p MKV, AVI, VOB, MTS, AVCHD, FLV, TiVo to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime with you.
- First of all, we recommend the best Transformer Prime HD Video Converter to you. This Transformer Prime HD Video Converter is especially designed for the Transformer Prime, which can help you to convert HD videos like 1080p MKV, AVI, VOB, MTS, AVCHD, FLV, TiVo to Transformer Prime compatible format. And you can freely adjust the profile settings to get a perfect video for playback on the Transformer Prime.
- Preparation for converting 1080p HD video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime:
1. Software: the best Transformer Prime HD Video Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7
- Guide: how to convert 1080p HD video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime with the best Transformer Prime HD Video Converter.
Step 1: Import 1080p HD videos to the best Transformer Prime HD Video Converter.
Launch the best Transformer Prime HD Video Converter, and then click the button for adding to add the 1080p HD video files to the Transformer Prime HD Video Converter. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tips: 1. If you wanna edit your 1080p HD video for Eee Pad Transformer Prime, just click the “Edit” icon, you can trim, clip, add watermark, etc as you need.
2. You can merge/join several HD videos via checking the “Merge into one” box. Thus, you can play HD video on Eee Pad Transformer Prime without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for the Asus tablet. And then you can set the output folder as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set your video size as 1280*800 according to its resolution, but the 1280*720 resolution is recommended here. Please remember the higher bitrate, the larger file size while the better video quality. And a single file to play on the Android tablet should be under 4 GB.
- Step 4: Start converting your 1080p HD video to H.264 MP4 for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 1080p HD video to Eee Pad Transformer Prime immediately due to its NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the 1080p HD video to H.264 MP4 for Transformer Prime conversion, you will be able to get the output files for the Eee Pad Transformer Prime via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/stream 1080p HD video to Eee Pad Transformer Prime easily. Just a moment later, you can play the HD video on Eee Pad Transformer Prime in high quality smoothly.
This powerful Transformer Prime HD Video Converter is the best application for you to convert HD videos while it can also help you to convert common video like AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB, MKV, FLV, etc to the Transformer Prime. Please link to Brorsoft Transformer Prime HD Video Converter to obtain more information.