Play/Put flash video FLV/F4V on Sony Tablet S in high quality
Sony Tablet S with a comfortable design that fits easily in your hand, and a vibrant TruBlack display, enjoy a truly optimized tablet that's responsive and intuitive. Moreover, Sony Tablet S includes1280 x 800 pixels resolution that it’s available for you to enjoy videos up to 720p. Do you have some flash video at your hand? Do you want to play the flash video on your beloved Sony Tablet S? However, Sony Tablet S does not support Flash yet.
- Luckily, the best Flash Video to Tablet S Converter can do you a favor which enables you to convert flash video like FLV/F4V to Sony Tablet S compatible formats. With the Flash video to Tablet S Converter, you can easily import the FLV/F4V videos you downloaded from YouTube, Dailymotion and other video sites to the converter and export videos in H.264 MP4 format for Tablet S. Afterwards, you can put flash video FLV/F4V on Sony Tablet S in high quality.
- Preparation for converting flash video FLV/F4V to Sony Tablet S:
1. Software: the best Flash Video to Tablet S Converter (Free download trial version)
2. Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7
- Guide: how to convert FLV/F4V to Sony Tablet S with the best Flash Video to Tablet S Converter
Step 1: Import FLV/F4V to the best Flash Video to Tablet S Converter.
Launch the best Flash Video to Tablet S Converter, and then click the button for adding to add the FLV/F4V video files to Flash Video to Tablet S Converter. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
1. If you have several flash video files and want to combine them to one, just tick the “Merge into one” button.
2. If you wanna edit your flash video, it’s easy. Just click the “Edit” icon, you can trim, clip, add watermark, etc as you need.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Sony Tablet S and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, etc are all compatible with Sony Tablet S. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for Sony Tablet S.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set frame rate at 30, bitrate as 1500, video size as 1280*720 to make the perfect playback effect for Sony Tablet S. Besides, as we know, Sony Tablet S supports 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, so you can also set your video size(resolution) as 1280*800 for full screen playback. Please make sure the audio codec is aac, and set the stereo as the audio channel.
- Step 4: Start converting your FLV/F4V to H.264 MP4 for Sony Tablet S.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert FLV/F4V to H.264 MP4 for Sony Tablet S immediately due to its NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the FLV/F4V to H.264 MP4 for Sony Tablet S conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Sony Tablet S via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can throw FLV/F4V to Sony Tablet S easily. Just a moment later, you can play the flash video FLV/F4V on Sony Tablet S in high quality freely.
The best Flash Video to Tablet S Converter can help you convert flash video effortlessly. In fact, it will also be your best choice when you intend to convert common videos like MKV, VOB, AVI, MOV, etc to Sony Tablet S. You can refer to Brorsoft Flash Video to Tablet S Converter to learn more.