Connect Sony Tablet S to Mac- Play/Watch AVI movie on Sony Tablet S in high quality
Q: Has anyone had any luck connecting the Sony S Tablet to a Mac? I have a USB cable and the tablet successfully connects to a PC with automatic driver install, but I can't get it to connect to my Mac. The USB Storage Device doesn't show up and I can't find any Mac drivers for the tab. Plus, I got some AVI files, I wanna watch them on the Tablet S. what tools I need? Who can give me a hand?
- From the quoted words from one Sony Tablet S user we find the user met troubles when connecting the Tablet S to Mac, and had no idea on how to put AVI to Sony Tablet S. There is no doubt that other users of the Tablet S would have the similar troubles. To meet the demands of so many Sony Tablet S users, we give you the simple solution.
- Part 1: How to connect Sony Tablet S to Mac?
First of all, before you start connecting your Tablet S to Mac, you need to install the Android File Transfer on your Mac which is an application for Macintosh computers (running Mac OS X 10.5 or later) you can use to view and transfer files between your Mac and an Android device (running Android 3.0 or later). Afterwards, mount your Sony Tablet S on to your Mac by using mini-USB. And then, you can connect Sony Tablet S to Mac successfully.
- Part 2: How to convert AVI to Sony Tablet S on Mac?
As we know, AVI is unsupported by Sony Tablet S, so when you want to play/watch AVI movie on Sony Tablet S, you need to convert AVI to H.264 or MPEG 4 that compatible with the Tablet S in advance. Well, the best AVI to Tablet S Converter for Mac is highly recommended to you that you can free download its trial version. With the help of the top AVI to Tablet S Converter for Mac, you can convert AVI files to Tablet S friendly format on Mac and freely adjust the video and audio parameters to get a perfect output video for Sony Tablet S.
- Step 1: Import AVI to the best AVI to Tablet S Converter for Mac.
Launch the best AVI to Tablet S Converter for Mac, and then click the button for adding to add the AVI video files to AVI to Tablet S Converter for Mac. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several AVI video files and want to combine them to one, just tick the “Merge into one” button.
- Step 2: Select output format for Sony Tablet S and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, etc are all compatible with Sony Tablet S. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for Sony Tablet S.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set your video size(resolution) as 1280*800 according to the resolution of Sony Tablet S. But the 1280x720 video size is recommended here, which can help you remove black borders from the playing videos on Sony Tablet S due to its active menu-bars.
- Step 4: Start converting your AVI video flies to Sony Tablet S.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert AVI to Sony Tablet S on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the AVI to MPEG 4 for Sony Tablet S conversion on Mac, you will be able to get the output files for Sony Tablet S via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer the converted AVI to Sony Tablet S on Mac easily. Just a moment later, you can watch AVI movie on Sony Tablet S in high quality freely.
This powerful AVI to Tablet S Converter for Mac is especially designed for Sony Tablet series, so it can also help you to convert any video like AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, FLV, F4V, TiVo, etc to the next Sony Tablet- Sony Tablet P. Please link to Brorsoft Sony Tablet Converter for Mac that you can learn more.