Play/Watch DVD movies on Apple TV with HDTV with 720p resolution
Do you have a lot of DVD collections? Have you found that the DVD discs are easy to break or have scratches? Have you had the poor experiences that hunt for a DVD movie in hundreds of DVD discs? Well, the good way to solve these troubles is that convert/rip DVD to Apple TV, which makes Apple TV as a wonderful DVD movie library, and then you can play/watch DVD movies on Apple TV with HDTV.
- First of all, we introduce the best DVD to Apple TV Converter to you. The DVD to Apple TV Converter is dedicated to help you convert/rip DVD for playing on Apple TV with HDTV with 720p resolution. Furthermore, the best DVD to Apple TV Converter support for NVIDIA CUDA acceleration to rip DVD disc at 3-5x faster speed without quality loss.
- Preparation for converting DVD for playing on Apple TV with HDTV with 720p resolution:
1. the professional DVD to Apple TV Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. DVD discs
3. PC running Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server
4. iTunes 10.2 or later
- Guide: Step-by-step instruction on how to convert/rip DVD for playing/watching on Apple TV with HDTV with 720p resolution
Step 1: Import DVD to DVD to Apple TV Converter.
Launch DVD to Apple TV Converter. Click the button like a disc to add DVD to the best DVD to Apple TV Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Tip: You can select the preferred subtitles as you like via hitting the “Subtitles” box.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Optimal settings for Apple TV:
Video Size: 1280*720
Video Bitrate: 4000kbps
Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps
Audio codec: ac3
Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz
Audio Bitrate: 160kbps
Audio Channels: 5.1Channels
- Step 4: Start converting your DVD for playing on Apple TV with HDTV with 720p resolution.
Click the “Convert” button; it will start the DVD to Apple TV with 720p conversion in no time. The conversion task will be finished at 5x faster speed with its adopted NVIDIA CUDA technology.
- Once the DVD to Apple TV conversion is done, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can sync the ripped DVD with 720p resolution to Apple TV via iTunes. Afterwards, you can play/watch DVD on Apple TV with HDTV with 720p resolution freely.
1. This powerful converter also allows you convert DVD IFO/ISO files to Apple TV easily and freely. For more information, you can link to DVD to Apple TV Converter.
2. More guides on Apple TV, please link to Apple TV Tips and Tricks.