Rip DVD to iPad 2 on Mac with the optimal format and settings
- Now there are still many DVD fans and collectors. And as the popularity of iPad 2, many DVD fans become iPad 2 users at the same time. When they wanna rip DVD to iPad 2 on Mac, they may meet a tough nut that they find iPad 2 can only support certain video format, such as H.264/MPEG-4 MP4, MOV and M4V. There is necessary to rip DVD videos to iPad 2 on Mac. Besides, many people will ask a similar question that how to rip DVD to iPad 2 with the best format and settings to keep a best video quality.
- Now we recommend the best DVD to iPad 2 Ripper for Mac to you and give the instruction on how to convert DVD to iPad 2 with best format and settings to keep a best video quality.
- Tools you will need for ripping DVD to iPad 2 on Mac:
1. DVD to iPad 2 Ripper for Mac (Free for download trial version)
2. DVD movies and DVD driver
3. A Mac laptop or desktop running Mac OS X with Intel inside
4. iTunes 10 or above
- Here the following is the step-by-step guide for you.
Step 1: Add DVD videos.
Launch Mac DVD to iPad 2 Ripper, and then click the button like a disc to add DVD videos to it.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iPad 2 and set the output files on Mac.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then click on “iPad”, and then choose the format you wish which is compatible with iPad 2 like iPad Video MPEG-4(*.mp4), iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) and iPad 2 Video(*.mp4) for converting movies to iPad 2 supported videos on Mac. Here we recommend select iPad Video H.264 (.mp4) as the output format.
Then you can set the output files by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
In addition, according to your need, you can also select the subtitle, audio and angle by tick the “Subtitles”, “Audio” and “Angle” box.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters on Mac.
Click the “Settings” icon, and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
The best setting parameters for converting DVD to iPad 2:
Size: 640*480 or 1280*720
Frame rate: 30fps
Sample rate: 48khz
- Step 4: Start converting DVD to iPad 2 on Mac.
Click the “Convert” icon to start converting DVD to iPad 2 on Mac.
The conversion will be finished in a short time. Once the conversion is done, you can get the output files for your iPad 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, what you need to do is that connect your iPad 2 to your Mac and then sync the files to iPad 2 via iTunes. Now you can enjoy your DVD movies with the best quality on iPad 2 freely.