How to rip DVD to iPad 2 on Mac OS X Lion
- Apple iPad 2 with a large, high-resolution LED-backlit and IPS display, an incredible, responsive Multi-Touch screen and an amazingly powerful dual-core A5 chip means better surfing, better watching, better gaming, better everything. And With all in a design, iPad 2 is thin and light enough to take anywhere which is convenient for the users. However, there still exists a problem that iPad 2 supports achingly few video formats. So how to deal with this problem for so many iPad 2 users is really a vital matter.
Considering your needs, now we provide the best iPad 2 DVD Ripper on Mac OS X Lion for you which can help you rip DVD movies to iPad 2-supported video formats on Mac and let you enjoy DVD movies on iPad 2 freely.
- Things you will need:
1. Brorsoft iPad 2 DVD Ripper for Mac (Free for download trial version)
2. DVD movies
- Here we provide the detailed user instructions step by step for you.
- Step 1: Import all DVD movie files you wish to convert to the best Mac OS X Lion iPad 2 DVD Ripper.
Click the icon like a disc to add DVD movies, and you may add as many as DVD movies according to your need.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iPad 2 and set the output files on Mac OS X Lion.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then click on “iPad”, and then choose the format you wish which is compatible with iPad 2 like iPad Video MPEG-4(*.mp4), iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) and iPad 2 Video(*.mp4) for converting movies to iPad 2 supported videos on Mac.
Then you can set the output files by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters on Mac OS X Lion.
You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the “Convert” icon to start the DVD-to-iPad 2 conversion on Mac OS X Lion.
Once the DVD-to-iPad 2 conversion on Mac OS X Lion
finished, you can get the output files for your iPad 2 via clicking on “Open ” button effortlessly. Afterward, what you need to do is that connect your iPad 2 to your Mac OS X Lion and then sync the files to iPad 2 via iTunes. Now you can enjoy your movies on iPad 2 freely.
1. What is iTunes?
iTunes is a free application for your Mac or PC. It lets you organize and play digital music and video on your computer. And it’s a store that has everything you need to be entertained anywhere and anytime. With iTunes, your movies, TV shows, podcasts aren’t just on your computer. They are also on your iPad, iPod, iPhone. So wherever you go – even if it’s just to your couch – your favorite entertainment is right there with you.
- 2. How to add videos or movies on Mac to iPad 2?
- To put videos or movies to iPad 2, iTunes 10 is a must. You can download iTunes 10 from Apple and follow the steps below to put videos or movies to iPad 2 on your Mac.
Step 1. Open iTunes 10, and press “File”- “Add File to Library” to add movies to iTunes Library. Copy the converted movies to iTunes 10 movie library.
Step 2. Connect iPad 2 with your Mac computer, and you’ll find iPad 2 in DEVICS section of iTunes source list.
Step 3. Check the converted movies for iPad 2 in “LIBRARY”-“Movies” of iTunes list. To put videos or movies to iPad 2, just drag the movie you want to transfer to iPad 2 in library list and drop onto “Movies” tab under “DEVICES- Your iPad 2” and it will sync movies to iPad 2 soon.