Rip/Load/Sync DVD movie to the new Apple TV(3rd generation) on Mac
- Apple has finally launched the new Apple TV(3rd generation) which offers full HD, 1080p resolution only for $99 and is devoid of ports to access additional memory cards or flash drives. However, the new Apple TV comes with AirPlay and will allow users to stream content from other Apple devices like the new iPad or the iPhone 4S. In this page, we will give some tips of how to load some DVD movies to the new Apple TV- the 3rd generation Apple TV for playback with full HD resolution and big screen.
- As the other Apple devices like iPad, iPod, Apple TV can only supported a few video formats: MP4, M4V and MOV. In order to watch DVD movie on the new Apple TV, you need to rip and convert DVD movie to th 3rd generation Apple TV on Mac first of an easy-to-use video converting tool. Mac DVD to the new Apple TV Converter is the highly recommended software for you here. This Mac DVD to the new Apple TV Converter can help you to rip/convert DVD movie no matter from DVD disc, DVD movie folder or DVD ISO/IFO files to the Apple TV compatible format on Mac easily. Plus, with it, you can freely select your wanted subtitles or show the forced subtitles as you need for your favorite DVD movie.
- Guide: Load/Rip DVD movie to the new Apple TV(3rd generation) on Mac
Before start the conversion, you have to make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the best Mac DVD to the new Apple TV Converter on your Mac.
- Step 1: Import DVD movie to Mac DVD to the new Apple TV Converter.
Launch the best Mac DVD to the new Apple TV Converter. Click the button like a disc or the folder, or the ISO/IFO button to add DVD movie to it. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can put DVD movie onto the 3rd generation Apple TV with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for the new Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist from which all the formats are the new Apple TV supported video format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Tip: Though the new Apple TV can support H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames, 720*480 is the best video size to set due to your DVD movie’ s native resolution.
- Step 4: Start converting your DVD movie to MP4 for the new Apple TV on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DVD movie to MP4 for new Apple TV on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the DVD to MP4 for the 3rd generation Apple TV conversion on Mac, you can sync/copy DVD movie to the new Apple TV on Mac via iTunes 10.6 on or later for freely DVD movie enjoying on the new Apple TV.
1. Mac DVD to the new Apple TV Converter is the best application for you to rip/convert DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO to the new Apple TV- the 3rd generation Apple TV on Mac freely. Of course, this Mac DVD to the new Apple TV Converter allows you to do some simple edit for your movie. Please link to Brorsoft Mac DVD to the new Apple TV Converter to learn more.
2. If you are also the new iPad user and intend to transfer some video audio to Apple TV from the new iPad, you can refer to Stream video, music from the new iPad 3 to Apple TV to get some tips.