Stream 1080p Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 from PC(Windows 7)
Have you been one of the owners of the stunning Galaxy Tab 8.9? Do you have a good experience on it like playing games, surfing the internet and watching movies with its 8.9’ display and 1280*800 screen resolution? If you are a Blu-ray movies fan and have collected lots of Blu-ray discs, why not put your favorite Blu-ray movie onto Galaxy Tab 8.9 for enjoyment on the go? In this article, we will show you how to rip and stream 1080p Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9.
- Part 1: Rip Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9.
Since there is no Blu-ray drive with the Galaxy Tab 8.9, to put Blu-ray movies onto Galaxy Tab 8.9, you should rip and convert Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 8.9 supported video formats on your computer in advance with an easy-to-use Blu-ray ripper. Here we highly recommend the best Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter to you. This professional Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter can help you to rip/convert Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 at fast speed with 1080p high-quality output video. Before the conversion, you can also select your preferred subtitles for your Blu-ray movie freely.
- Guide: Rip Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 with the best Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter.
Note: Before start the conversion, please make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter on your Windows computer (You can free download the trial version).
- Step 1: Import the Blu-ray movie to the best Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter.
Launch the best Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter and click icon like a disc or disc folder to load your Blu-ray movie from disc or folder to the best Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter.
Tip: You can freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray movie from the “Subtitles” option. Afterwards, you can watch Blu-ray movie on Galaxy Tab 8.9 with your preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Tab 8.9 and set the output folder as you need.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”. From the sublist, you’d better choose the “H.264 Video(*.mp4)” as the output format which is the perfect output format for you to stream Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Since Galaxy Tab 8.9 can support 1080p video playback, you can set the video size as 1920*1080. Or you can set the video size as 1280*800 according to the resolution of Galaxy Tab 8.9. Thus, you can watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on Galaxy Tab 8.9 in full screen.
- Step 4: Start converting your Blu-ray movie to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 8.9.
Click the “Convert” button; it will rip/convert Blu-ray movie to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 8.9 immediately based on the CUDA acceleration technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. After the conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Galaxy Tab 8.9 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
- Part 2: Stream 1080p Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 from PC using home WIFI network.
Here we offer you two methods. You can compare the two methods and choose better one you like. Note: The two solutions are both based on the Allshare provided by Samsung.
- Solution one: Set up DLNA on windows 7.
Using a Windows 7 PC it must be set in the HomeGroup.
In home group setting select what you want to share, check stream and choose your streaming option then stream 1080p Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 from PC.
You can also share PC’s folders.
Since we are on LAN, your tablet is seen by Windows.
How it works: It takes forever to load the content, freezes and locks, black screen.
- Solution two: Installed “Twonky Manager(it includes Twonky server)” on the PC, Twonky server on the Galaxy Tab 8.9. (It is fairly simple to install.)
Start Twonky Manager on your PC, and select all the files you want to manage like music and videos.
Start Allshare: on the left side, your Twonky Windows 7 PC.
On the right side, where you want to play or beam your video. Choose the tablet, and then you can share Blu-ray movie on Galaxy Tab 8.9 from PC.
How it works: Quite well. It uses the video player which came pre-installed on the tablet but MP4 is the only supported format. No freezing and no lost of sound.
1. Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter not only can help you to convert Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9, it can also play as a professional DVD ripper for you to aid you to rip DVD movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9. Please link to Brorsoft Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 8.9 Converter to get more information.
2. If you want to know how to stream movies to HD TV from Galaxy Tab 8.9 with AllShare, you can refer to Stream movies to HD TV from Galaxy Tab 8.9 via DLNA(AllShare).