Acer Iconia Tab A500 DLNA- Stream movies, videos, music to Acer Iconia Tab A500 from PC via DLNA
Acer Iconia A500 has a 10.1-inch, 1280-by-800 pixel display with a 16:10 aspect ratio which is great for high-definition content. Plus, the Iconia Tab A500 is the largest of the three tablets that Acer has already introduced. The model tested here is Wi-Fi-only and carries the designation A500-10S16u. So ever thought of streaming media files (movies, videos, music) to Acer Iconia A500 via Wi-Fi CERTIFIED wireless tech which is DLNA-compliant?
- Following is the brief instruction.
1. Set up Media Server Acer Iconia Tablet A500.
The Acer Iconia Tab A500 connects to Wi-Fi networks with Acer InviLink Nplify 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED wireless tech. It is DLNA-compliant.
2. Open the application menu and tap Media server.
3. Enable Share contents before you can start using the service.
4. Connect Acer A500 to the DLNA compliant PC via DLNA.
5. Select to share Video, Photo or Music.
6. Tap a category to control which files are shared.
Note: Before you can stream the videos, movies, music to Acer A500 Tablet via DLNA, first you need make sure these videos/movies are the compatible format for the Iconia Tab A500 due to its limited supported format XviD, MP4, H.264, H.263, MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC. If you have other videos like MOV, MKV, WMV, AIV, FLV, etc wanna stream to the Acer A500 tablet, you need to convert these video in advance.
- In this case, the Acer Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter is the necessity. This Acer Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter is especially designed for the Acer A500, which enables you to convert movies, videos to H.264 MP4 for Iconia Tab A500 quickly and easily. Below is the step-by-step guide on how to convert movies/videos to Iconia Tab A500.
- Step 1: Import videos movies to the best Acer Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter.
Launch the best Acer Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add videos and movies to the Acer Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna join your several video/movie files into single one, just check the “Merge into one” box.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Acer Iconia Tab A500 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Android”, from the sublist, you can choose “Acer Iconia Tab A500 H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “Acer Iconia Tab A500 HD 720p(*.mp4)” and “Acer Iconia Tab A500 Full HD 1080p(*.mp4)”. And then you can click the “Brower” icon to set the output folder.
Note: The former two are perfect formats for you to transfer/stream the videos/movies to Acer A500, and the later one is the perfect format for you to transfer them to HD media player like HD TV for playback. You can choose the proper one according to your need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can keep the default parameters since these formats are especially designed for the Acer Iconia Tab A500. You can also set the parameter freely according to your own needs.
- Step 4: Start converting your movies, videos to MP4 for Acer Iconia Tab A500.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert movies, videos to Acer Iconia Tab A500 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. After the conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Acer Iconia Tab A500 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
With the Acer Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter, you can convert various videos like WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, MOD, VOB, FLV, TiVo, AVCHD, etc to Acer Iconia Tab A500. Please link to Brorsoft Acer Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter to learn more.