Sync files- videos/movies/films, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 from PC with MotoCast USB
The XOOM 2 will be one of the first Motorola devices to take advantage of the company’s new MOTOCAST storage service. The software for this service is prepackaged with the XOOM 2 and also requires a separate installation on the user’s desktop PC. This tutorial will shows you how to sync videos/movies, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 with MotoCast USB.
- As we know, MotoCast USB is installed as a part of MotoCast for PC. Before syncing files to Motorola XOOM 2 from PC with MotoCast USB, first please make sure you’ve downloaded MotoCast (You can search from Google) and installed the MotoCast application on your PC.
- After the installation, you can sync videos, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 with MotoCast USB freely. Below are the steps.
1. Connect your phone to your computer with the supplied USB cable. MotoCast USB will launch automatically.
Note: If MotoCast USB does not launch automatically, select the “When device connects... Launch MotoCast USB” from the MotoCast icon in the Windows system tray.
2. When MotoCast USB opens, you can enable and disable the type of content you want sync by selecting the “ON/OFF” button to the right of each video/movie, music, photo.
3. You can also choose which direction you want to sync from for each content type. To sync content to your device from your computer, select “Sync to Device”. Then select the checkbox to enable syncing in that direction.
4. Once you are finished setting up the content that you want to sync, select the “Sync” button. Now you can sync films, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 via MotoCast USB freely.
- Tip: If you are Mac users, in the first step, if MotoCast USB does not launch automatically, select the “When device connects... Launch MotoCast USB” just from the MotoCast phone icon in the Mac menu bar. And then follow the above steps, you can sync the files to Motorola XOOM 2 from Mac with MotoCast USB freely.
- Related information comes from How to Sync with MotoCast USB.
- While, there are still some XOOM 2 users met the troubles when they tried to Sync videos/movies/films, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 with MotoCast USB.
Q: My Motocast worked fine up until today. I can see all the files and even play music files no problem with the MotoCast USB but when I click on video file it does noting. Doesn’t even switch to the video screen, just stays on the menu. What can I do?
- From above quoted words of one Motorola XOOM 2 users who met the troubles when play videos on Motorola XOOM 2 with MotoCast USB. Here we offer you an easy solution.
- Since the supported video formats of Motorola XOOM 2 is limited, thus, convert the videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MOV, MTS/M2TS to Motorola XOOM 2 friendly format is necessary. Here we highly recommend the best Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter for you, with which you can convert video files MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MOV, MTS/M2TS to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 at fast speed due to the NVIDIA CUDA technology support.
1. If you wanna get the detailed guide on how to convert videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MOV, MTS/M2TS to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2, you can refer to Convert WMV/AVI/MOV to Motorola XOOM 2.
2. If you wanna know the step-by-step guide on how to convert videos like mov, vob, avi, flv, etc to Motorola XOOM 2, please refer to Convert/Transfer MKV/MOV/AVI/FLV to Motorola XOOM 2 on Mac OS X Lion to learn more.