Sync/Rip DVD movie to the new iPad on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- The new iPad with a 2048-by-1536 resolution Retina display makes it really fantastic to watch movies in addition to playing games, surfing internet on it. If you have collected lots of DVD movies, why not put and enjoy them on the charming new iPad for better entertainment? However, for some newbie of the iPad, do you know how to import these iPad unsupported DVDs into the new iPad for playback without any trouble?
- Now we give you the easy solution and you do not need waste time any longer to search the methods for copying DVD movie to the new iPad for fun. Since the new iPad has no DVD drive and the new iPad friendly video format is limited to M4V, MOV, MP4, thus, to rip and convert DVDs to the new iPad 3 supported video format is the only method.
- Here we propose you to use the best DVD to the new iPad Converter for Mac, which is available for the Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above, including the Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and the coming Mac OS X Mountain Lion. This DVD to the new iPad Converter for Mac helps you decrypt and convert DVD discs to MP4 for the new iPad on Mac easily and quickly within simple four steps. What’ more, with it, you can easily get the output format because of the preset profile for the iPad saving you time and effort.
- Guide: Rip/Convert DVDs to the new iPad on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
Step 1: Import DVD movie to the best DVD to the new iPad Converter for Mac.
Launch the best Mac DVD ISO/IFO to new iPad Converter and click icon like a disc to load your DVD movie to the recommended software. You can have a preview if necessary.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can put DVD movie onto the new iPad with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for the new iPad and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). You can also choose from “iPad”. All the formats in its sublist are compatible video format for the new iPad. Now, you can set the output folder.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for the new iPad.
Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
note: Although the new iPad can support H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames, 720*480 is the best video size to set due to your DVD movie’ s native resolution.
- Step 4: Start converting DVD movie to MP4 for the new iPad on Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DVDs to MP4 for the new iPad on Mac OS X Mountain Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the DVD movie to MP4 for the new iPad conversion on Mac, you can sync DVD movie to the new iPad 3 on Mac via iTunes 10.6 or later to watch DVD movie on the new iPad at ease.
1. This DVD to the new iPad Converter for Mac helps you a lot when you want to rip and convert DVDs as well as DVD ISO/IFO files to the new iPad on Mac. More information get from Brorsoft DVD to the new iPad Converter for Mac.
2. If you have some DVD ISO/IFO files to the new iPad or some VOB files in the VIDEO_TS folder to the new iPad 3 on Mac, you can refer to Rip/Transfer DVD ISO/IFO/VOB files in VIDEO_TS to the new iPad 3 on Mac to get the useful guide.