Synchronize your Iconia Tab A500 with PC using Acer Sync- Sync videos to Iconia Tab A500 from PC
Acer Iconia a Tab A500 with the unique Acer features like Acer Clear.fi and Acer Sync that enables you to share media between enabled devices throughout your home and synchronize your Tab and PC so you can access your files and downloads from anywhere.
- Acer Sync, which as its name suggests, syncs the Iconia Tab A500 with a Windows PC over a USB connection. (Mac users, alas, are out of luck.) Unlike the sync app that comes with the Eee Pad Transformer—which syncs only contacts and calendar events—Acer Sync does that and more.
Part 1: Synchronize your Iconia Tab A500 with PC using Acer Sync.
Step 1: Download and install the Windows Acer Sync client.
You first need to download and install the Windows Acer Sync client. (Download the Acer Sync client here.)
- Step 2: Creates a special set of folders on A500 and your Windows PC.
Once the software is installed and configured, Acer Sync will automatically create a special set of folders (documents, music, pictures, and videos) on both the A500 and on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Connect your PC and the Iconia Tab A500 via USB.
Before syncing the particular folders between the A500 and the PC, first all of, you need to connect your PC and Iconia Tab A500 via USB.
- Step 4: Automatically sync particular folders between the Iconia Tab A500 and the PC.
Any files you put in these particular folders(documents, music, pictures, and videos) are automatically synced between the A500 and the PC when you connect the two via USB.
Note: Acer Sync also includes a setting for syncing the A500 and Windows PCs via Wi-Fi, but this feature is not working yet. Subsequent updates to the app and software should enable this.
- Above are the tips of how to synchronize Iconia Tab A500 with PC using Acer Sync, but there still has one thing you need to note is that when you intend to sync videos to Iconia Tab A500 from PC, you need to make sure the video formats are compatible with A500.
- Part 2: Convert/Sync videos to Iconia Tab A500 from PC.
The Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter is the best application for you to convert videos like WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, MOD, VOB, FLV, TiVo, AVCHD, etc to Iconia Tab A500 compatible format in a short time.
- Step 1: Import videos to the best Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter.
Launch the best Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add videos to the Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna join your several video files into single one, just check the “Merge into one” box. Plus, you can also edit videos for Acer Iconia Tab A500 with its video edit function.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Acer Iconia Tab A500 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Android”, from the sublist, you can choose “Acer Iconia Tab A500 H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “Acer Iconia Tab A500 HD 720p(*.mp4)” and “Acer Iconia Tab A500 Full HD 1080p(*.mp4)”. And then you can click the “Brower” icon to set the output folder.
Note: The former two are perfect formats for you to play on the Acer A500, and the later one is the perfect format for you to transfer to HD media player like HD TV for playback.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can keep the default parameters since these formats are especially designed for the Acer Iconia Tab A500. You can also set the parameter freely according to your own needs.
- Step 4: Start converting your videos to MP4 for Acer Iconia Tab A500.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert videos to MP4 for Iconia Tab A500 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Acer Iconia Tab A500 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can sync videos to Iconia Tab A500 from PC easily.
1. Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter helps you to convert WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, MOD, VOB, FLV, TiVo, AVCHD, etc to Iconia Tab A500 compatible format MP4 easily. More information about, refer to Brorsoft Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter.
2. If you are newbies of the Tab A500, and have some confusion of the connection of PC and Tab A500, Connect Acer Iconia Tab A500 to PC will give you the tips.