Transcode/Convert HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to 30p MOV for FCE
The HDR-CX700V produces high definition progressive video with detailed images that look fantastic on your supersized HDTV. The 96GB of flash memory equates to over 40 hours of recording time available. The CX700V package includes the Dolby Digital 5.1 channel Surround Sound mic to record sounds from every direction. However, when you intend to import the HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE for editing, you may unluckily encounter some troublesome matters.
- Well, as a matter of fact, FCE indeed does not support 60p video files. So when you wanna import your HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE for editing, first of all, you have to transcode/convert the HDR-CX700V 1080/60p to 30p which works well with FCE. Here, we recommend the best HDR-CX700V to FCE Converter, which enables you to convert/transcode HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to 30p for FCE smoothly.
- Preparation for converting/transcoding HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to 30p for FCE:
1. Software: the best HDR-CX700V to FCE Converter (Free for trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to transcode/convert HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCP X with the best HDR-CX700V to FCE Converter
- Part 1: Copy and transfer HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD files to Mac.
Connect your Sony HDR-CX700V camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the MTS files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the MTS files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.
- Part 2: Transcode/Convert HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to 30p MOV for FCE.
Step 1: Import HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-CX700V to FCE Converter.
Launch HDR-CX700V to FCE Converter. Click the button for adding to import HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-CX700V to FCE Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple HDR-CX700V 1080/60p MTS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the HDR-CX700V AVCHD MTS into one single file for FCE so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for FCE and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for FCE. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and keep 5.1 channel to keep the best quality for editing in FCE.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX700V 1080/60P AVCHD MTS to AIC MOV with 30fps for FCE.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert HDR-CX700V 1080/60P AVCHD to 30p MOV for FCE on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to 30p MOV for FCE conversion, you will be able to get the output files for FCE via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted HDR-CX700V AVCHD with 30p to FCE for editing with high quality without any trouble.
The professional HDR-CX700V to FCE Converter is the best application for HDR-CX700V users for the reason that it not only can convert HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCE, but also can convert and transcode HDR-CX700V AVCHD to iMovie or FCP freely. Please link to Brorsoft HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCE Converter. You can get more useful information.