Transcode/Import/Load HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11
Full HD 1920 x 1080 video shooting (AVCHD format) at maximum bit rate for increased detail and clarity 16GB internal memory plus memory card - Records on internal 16GB memory card plus additional recording on optional memory card OSS Active Mode, HDR-CX305E/CX305EB possesses the stunning features. All of the HDR-CX305E/CX305EB have a good experience. However, there still exits some limitations that when the users intend to import/load the 1920 x 1080 video shooting to the editing software like iMovie 08/09/11, they will often encounter some problems. Below are the quoted words from one HDR-CX305E/CX305EB user.
- I wanna load the Full HD 1920 x 1080 video shooting recorded by HDR-CX305E camcorder to iMovie 11 but it frustratingly doesn’t recognize the .mts file. What’s wrong?
- As a matter of fact, iMovie 11 still does not support the import of AVCHD (.mts) files from a number of camcorders. To solve the troubles for so many HDR-CX305E/CX305EB users, here we introduce the best CX305 AVCHD to iMovie Converter, which can enables you to convert/transcode HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to compatible format with iMovie 08/09/11, then you can import/load HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 for editing easily no longer with any trouble.
- Preparation for converting/transcoding CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11:
1. Software: the best CX305 AVCHD to iMovie Converter (Free download trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/import HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 with the professional CX305 AVCHD to iMovie Converter
- Part 1: Copy and transfer HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD files to Mac.
Connect your HDR-CX305E/CX305EB camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the .mts files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the .mts files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.
- Part 2: Convert/Transcode HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11.
- Step 1: Import HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to the best CX305 AVCHD to iMovie Converter.
Launch CX305 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. Click the button for adding to import CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to the best CX305 AVCHD to iMovie Converter.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iMovie 08/09/11 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for iMovie 08/09/11. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and choose 5.1 audio channel to keep the best quality for iMovie 08/09/11. While, if you wanna smaller file size but keep high qualtiy, you can set video size as 1440*1080.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to AIC MOV for iMovie 08/09/11.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the CX305E/CX305EB 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for iMovie 08/09/11 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can you can easily import/load CX305E/CX305EB merged and deinterlaced AIC MOV to iMovie 08/09/11 for editing without any trouble. Afterward, you can freely share your home movie with your friends and families.
The professional CX305 AVCHD to iMovie Converter has powerful functions like cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos. Link to Brorsoft AVCHD to iMovie Converter, you can obtain more information that you need.