Transfer/Copy videos, music, images to PS Vita from PS3 freely
Originally codenamed NGP the PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) offers an unparalleled combination of rich gaming and social connectivity within a real world context, made possible by leveraging SCE’s experience from its acclaimed console and handheld entertainment systems. PS3 equips with Blu-ray/DVD disc drive, 8 cell processor, two graphics cards, upgradeable HDD WiFi capability, Bluetooth capability and so on which make it as the all-in-on hub for your home entertainment. If you are both the PS Vita and PS3 users, ever had the intention to share media files videos, music, images to PS Vita from PS3? In this page, we will give you some tips.
- Guide: Transfer videos, music, images to PS Vita from PS3.
Before start this procedure, you need to do as below:
1. Insert the memory card for the PS Vita system into your PS Vita system.
2. Link a PlayStation Network account with your PS Vita system. (If you have a PlayStation Network account that was created on a different device such as a PS3 system or a computer, you can sign in using that account.)
3. Sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS system.
Note: To use the Content Manager application, you must sign in using the same PlayStation Network account on your PS3 system and your PS Vita system.
4. On your PS3 system, close all open applications and select [User].
- Step 1: Connect your PS Vita system to the PS3 system using a USB cable.
On your PS Vita system, tap [Content Manager] > [Start].
Step 2: Tap PS3 System →PS Vita System icon.
Step 3: Tap [Videos], [Music] or [Photos] to select the kind of content to copy.
Step 4: Select the checkboxes of the content you want to copy, and then tap [Copy].
This is an example for Music:
- PS: You can also copy videos, music, images to PS Vita from PS3 using the [Videos], [Music] and [Photos] applications. In each application, tap [PS3 System] in the list of categories, and then tap [Options] > [Copy].
Note: Of the video content that is downloaded from PlayStation Store to the PS3 system, only SD video content can be copied to the PS Vita system. Besides, as we know PS3 can support relatively more formats than PS Vita like AVCHD (.m2ts / .mts), DivX, WMV, AVI, MPEG-2 TS, etc; while, PS Vita can only support H.264/MPEG 4 formats. Thus, when you are going to copy these video files to PS Vita from PS3, you need to convert these files to PS Vita friendly format in advance; or PS Vita can not recognize these videos at all.
- Well, to convert AVCHD (.m2ts / .mts), DivX, WMV, AVI, MPEG-2 TS, etc to PS Vita effortlessly, an easy-to-use and professional video convert tool is necessary. Here we recommend the best PS Vita Video Converter to you, with which you can convert video AVCHD (.m2ts / .mts), DivX, WMV, AVI, MPEG-2 TS to PS Vita compatible format at super fast speed within simple four steps. Moreover, if you would like to edit your video files first, this smart PS Vita Video Converter can also do you a favor.
PS: If you are Mac users, you can get the Mac version- the best PS Vita Video Converter for Mac which can do a favor as well.
1. This PS Vita Video Converter is the best application for you to convert any video like AVCHD (.m2ts / .mts), DivX, WMV, AVI, MPEG-2 TS to PS Vita effortlessly. More information get from Brorsoft PS Vita Video Converter.
2. When you wanna learn how to convert videos to PS Vita with the best PS Vita Video Converter, you can refer to Convert/Transfer/Copy AVI/MKV/WMV/FLV video files to PS Vita for smooth playback to get the step-by-step guide.