How to transfer/copy videos/movies/films, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 from Mac?
The 10.1" widescreen HD display is bright and packed with striking colours so everything you see pops. A dual-core 1.2 GHz processor packs 20% more processing power for zippy multi-tasking and rich graphics for serious gaming. Email, music, games, e-reading—switch between them all with ease. Have you experienced these stunning features already? Some owners had made attempt to transfer their files including the videos/movies/films, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 from Mac, but they had no the idea. Well, we will offer you the guide.
- Guide: how to transfer movies, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 from Mac
Step 1: You will need to download and install the Mac File Transfer tool. (You can search from Google.)
Step 2: From the applications folder click on the Android File Transfer application.
- Step 3: Ensure your device is powered up and connect it to the USB cable and then connect to the Mac.
- The Android File Transfer tool will recognize the device which is connected and it will pop up the file folder.
Step 4: You can now drag & drop videos, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 from Mac.
If you are unable to connect to USB, you can visit the Motorola USB Troubleshooter.
- If you are wanan copy films, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 from Mac using Wi-Fi,
you can apply a 3rd party Android Application like "WiFi File Explorer".
You can search the Android Market for 3rd party applications that are available that will enable you to transfer files using Wi-Fi.
- Above is the instruction of transferring videos/movies/films, music, photos to Motorola XOOM 2 from Mac with USB connection or Wi-Fi. Related information comes from How do I transfer files to/from my computer to my Motorola XOOM 2?.
- While, some Motorola XOOM 2 users still want to know if they can play videos/movies/films on Motorola XOOM 2 like MKV, MOV, AVI, and FLV directly. Due to its limitation, the supported video formats of XOOM 2 are limited to H.264, H.263, MPEG-4. So when you wanna transfer the movies/videos to Motorola XOOM 2 from Mac, you need to convert the MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV to Motorola XOOM 2 compatible format on Mac in advance.
- Here we highly recommend the best Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter for Mac to you. This software is especially designed for Motorola XOOM 2, which can help you convert any video like MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV to Motorola XOOM 2 friendly format and you can easily get the perfect output videos for Motorola XOOM 2 in a short time.
If you have the intention to learn the guide, you can link to Convert MKV/MOV/AVI/FLV to Motorola XOOM 2 on Mac OS X Lion that will help you a lot.