Transfer data/information to the new iPad from old iPad/iPad 2
The New iPad has been released for days, have you got one already? And if you get the new iPad 3, you will do something for it. The first thing must be that you need to make sure all of your information is transferred form your old iPad or iPad 2to the new iPad. Then you must make sure all data of your old iPad is cleared in case you want to sell it or give it away, this guide will do some help for you transferring your old iPad information to the new iPad.
- Step 1: Back up your current iPad
1. Sync your iPad with iTunes, it will creates a backup of your iPad settings, app data, and other information automatically.
2. The backups do not include synced items including songs and videos from your iTunes library, it also not include information, such as contacts and calendar items from your computer. If you have information you added on your iPad since your last backup, you will make sure you sync to iTunes and make sure you have ticked the correct check boxes such as 'Contacts' and 'Calendars' in order to get that information on your PC and ready for syncing to the new iPad.
- Step 2: Clear out your old iPad or iPad 2
If you want to give your old iPad/iPad 2 away or sell it, the best way to do is restore it back to the original settings and erase all your information.
1. Connect Your old iPad/iPad 2 to your computer and tap on the iPad icon on the left, then tap on 'Restore' on the Summary tab.
2. On the iPad, tap on Settings->General->Reset, then choose "Erase All Content..."
- Step 3: Sync the new iPad
Now, you can sync your new iPad 3 with iTunes, just plug it in and it will begin the sync process. And don't forget to make sure you have checked all of the boxes in iTunes so that it syncs your music, contacts, calendar, videos, apps and so on. If you want save all your settings, and saved game data and so on. you can also restore the new iPad from a backup of your pervious iPad by following these steps:
1. Connect the new iPad to your computer with the backup stored on it.
2. In iTunes, click on the iPad icon in the sidebar and then choose 'Restore from Backup' from the menu that appears.
3. Choose the backup you want to restore from, then click 'Restore'.
- Now after the theree steps your new iPad 3 will have all the settings, apps, and information of the previous iPad. Other thing you need pay attention to is that in the step 3 when you intend to sync videos and music to the new iPad with iTunes, first of all, you need to make sure that all the video and music files are compatible with the new iPad and iTunes.
- As we know, the new iPad video format is limited to MP4, M4V and MOV. When you want to play MKV/AVI/WMV/VOB/MTS/TiVo on the new iPad, you have to convert them first with an easy-to-use video convert tool.
- Here we highly recommend the best Video Converter for the new iPad to you. This Video Converter for the new iPad is the best application for you to convert any common video to the new iPad friendly format at super fast speed with high output quality. What’s more, this program comes with preset profiles for the new iPad 3 that means you no longer need to adjust the video and audio parameters for your video and get a high-quality video in a simple method.
PS: If you are Mac users, this Mac Video Converter for the new iPad will be your best choice.
- Guide: Convert/Sync video to the new iPad with the best Video Converter for the new iPad
Step 1: Import video files to the best Video Converter for the new iPad.
Launch the best Video Converter for the new iPad. Click the button “File” to add video files to it. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several video files and wanna combine/merge several video files for the new iPad, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.
- Step 2: Select an output format for the new iPad and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of Format> iPad: iPad 3 Full HD Video(*.mp4), iPad 3 HD Video(*.mp4), iPad 3 MPEG 4 Video(*.mp4) are all compatible. Or you can choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). Now, you can set the output folder.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for the new iPad.
Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the video size as 1920*1080 if your source video is in 1080p.
- Step 4: Start converting your video files to MP4 for the new iPad.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert video to MP4 for the new iPad immediately with NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. After the short conversion, you ill be able to get the output files for the new iPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now, you can transfer video to the new iPad freely.
This Video Converter for the new iPad is best application for you to convert any SD, HD video files MKV, VOB, WMV, AVI, FLV, F4V, etc. and AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, VRO, MOV to the new iPad. More information get from Brorsoft Video Converter for the new iPad.