Asus Transformer Pad TF300 has launched for months. Have you got one at hand? If so, ever thought of watching your favorite DVD movies on it with its 10.1” touchscreen with 1280*800 high resolution? While, some Transformer Pad 300 users met the playback trouble on this Asus tablet.
Q: I am NO way as savvy as almost everyone on here and I’m still learning the ins and outs of the TF300. Do very well on PC with Windows. Here's my question, hope it's not too stupid. We've got lots of vacation dvd's. I copied the file from one, put it on a thumb drive and tried to play it and transfer it to my new TF300. No success! Please help me figure out how to do it. Hope it's fairly simple. Thanks for your help in advance.
We found the post in the Pad TF300 forum and get the information that this user wanna transfer DVD file to Transformer Pad TF300 for enjoyment, but he failed. As a matter of fact, the Transformer Pad TF300 has no DVD drive that cannot handle DVD discs, and the Transformer Pad 300 video format is limited to AVI, DivX, MPEG4, WMV, QuickTime, H.264 that manes before you can enjoy DVD movies on Transformer Pad 300, you have to convert the DVD files to Pad TF300 supported video format first. Below is the easiest solution for you.
1. DVD disc or DVD movie folders
2. PC running 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
3. Download and install the DVD to Transformer Pad TF300 Converter(You can free download the trial version)
Guide: Rip and convert DVD movies to Transformer Pad TF300
1. Run the best Transformer Pad TF300 DVD Ripper and load your DVD movies to it. You can preview your movies if necessary.
2. Choose the best output format for Transformer Pad 300 tablet. Just click on Format > Android >Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Video(*.mp4). The preset is specially designed for transformer, but also optimal for Transformer Pad 300 that can bring the full-screen video playback effect for you.
Tip: Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4) output is also proper for Transformer Pad 300.
3. Before start the conversion, you can customize the best video/audio settings for Transformer Pad TF300.Click the“Settings” icon, you can freely set the video and audio parameters.
Tips: Since the native DVD movie resolution is 720*480; thus, set the video size as 720*480 is enough; or you can set the 1280*800 video size according to Tab 300’s screen resolution.
4. Tab the “Conversion” button to start converting DVD to MP4 for Transformer Pad 300. You can choose to shut down computer after computer automatically if necessary.
After the conversion, it's avaliable for you to put/copy DVD movies to Transformer Pad TF300 via USB cable. Later, you can play DVD on Asus Transformer Pad 300 at ease.
Tricks: With Asus MyNet feature, you can stream DVD rips to HDTV from Pad TF300 or to any other DLNA based media device for better experience with your families or friends.
Rip DVD to Transformer Pad TF300, copy DVD movie to Transformer Pad 300, watch DVD movies on Transformer Pad TF300, Transformer Pad TF300 DVD ripper, Transformer Pad 300 DVD ripper, DVD ripper for Transformer Pad TF300, convert DVD to MP4 video for Pad TF300, Transformer Pad TF300 video format, Transformer Pad TF300 file format, put DVD movies onto Transformer Pad TF300, transfer DVD collections to Pad TF300, best video settings for Transformer Pad TF300, download DVD movies to Pad TF300, play DVD on Transformer Pad TF300, DVD to Transformer Pad TF300, DVD on Transformer Pad TF300, stream DVD movie to Transformer Pad TF300, stream videos to DLNA device from TF300 via MyNet, stream music to DLNA TV via MyNet from TF300, Asus Transformer Pad 300 MyNet