Transfer HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to iMovie '11 without any trouble
HDR-XR160 with the highlights of 1920 x 1080 high definition resolution lets you record your memories in exceptional Full High Definition quality. Capable of 1080/60p recording and playback via HDMI and compatible HDTV provides stunning clarity and incredibly detailed playback of your memories. Therefore, HDR-XR160 has been widely used with many people whenever on the special occasion or during the trip.
- Some HDR-XR160 users would like to edit their AVCHD videos by the video editing software like iMovie '11 , and then share with their friends and families. But some users meet the similar troubles that when they import HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to iMovie '11 for editing, they unluckily find that HDR-XR160 AVCHD will not transfer into iMovie 11.
- Well, as a matter of fact, iMovie '11 can't yet import 60p footage directly. When you wanna import your HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to iMovie '11 for editing, first of all, you need transcode/convert the HDR-XR160 1080/60p to 30p MOV which works well with iMovie '11. Here, we recommend the best HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter, which enables you to convert/transfer HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to iMovie '11 without any trouble.
- Preparation for converting HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to iMovie '11:
1. Software: the best HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter (Free for trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to iMovie '11 with the best HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter
Step 1: Import HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter.
Use USB cable to connect HDR-XR160 to Mac. Launch HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. Click the button for adding to import HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple DSC-HX9V 1080/60p MTS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the HDR-XR160 MTS into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iMovie '11 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for FCE. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameter.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Here we need to set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to compatible for iMovie '11 with high quality.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-XR160 1080/60P AVCHD to AIC MOV for iMovie '11.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode HDR-XR160 1080/60P AVCHD to iMovie '11 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface
- Once the HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to 30p MOV for iMovie '11 conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for iMovie '11 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import/transfer the converted HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie for editing with high quality without any trouble.
The professional HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter is the best application for HDR-XR160 users for the reason that it not only can convert HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie, but also can convert and transcode HDR-XR160 AVCHD to FCE or FCP freely. Please link to Brorsoft AVCHD to iMovie Converter. You can get more useful information.