Transfer movie/video, music, photo files to Galaxy Tab 8.9 from Mac
The Galaxy Tab 8.9 runs version 3.1 of the Android operating system (a.k.a. Honeycomb) on a 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 processor (a dual-core ARM Cortex chip). Graphics are handled by an 8.9-inch capacitive-touch screen, with a native resolution of 1,280x800. We can conclude that this Galaxy Tab 8.9 is easier to hold for long periods to watch movie, play games, surf Internet, listen to music, etc. This article we offer the instruction for newbie of Galaxy Tab 8.9 on how to connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 to Mac for transfer movie/video, music, photo files.
- First of all, let’s take a view of the supported video and audio format of Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9.
Supported video format: 3GP/MPEG4/WMV/AVI/DivX
Supported audio format: MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+/AMR/WAV/WMA
- From above we can learn that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 cannot handle all video/movie in MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, MKV, FLV format, thus, before you can transfer movie/video, music, photo files to Galaxy Tab 8.9 from Mac freely without any trouble, first of all, you need to convert the video/movie to Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 friendly format in advance.
- In that case, an easy-to use video converter for Galaxy Tab 8.9 is necessary. Here we highly recommend the best Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac to you. This professional Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac allows you to convert any video format including MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, MKV, MOV, etc to Galaxy Tab 8.9 compatible format. Below we will show the step-by-step guide on how to convert video MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, MKV, MOV to Galaxy Tab 8.9. Before follow the guide, don’t forget to download and install the best Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac on your Mac computer.
- Guide: Convert video/movie files MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, MKV, MOV to Galaxy Tab 8.9 on Mac.
- Step 1: Import videos MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, MKV, MOV to the best Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac.
Launch the best Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac. Click the button “File” to add MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, MKV, MOV video/movie files to the Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna join your several video files into single one, just check the “Merge into one” box. Afterwards, you can transfer video/movie files to Galaxy Tab 8.9 without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Tab 8.9 and set the subtitle as you need.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”. From the sub-list, the 3GP, MPEG4, WMV, AVI, DivX formats are all compatible with Galaxy Tab 8.9. Here we choose the “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)” as the output format as an example which is the perfect output format for you to put video/movie files onto Galaxy Tab 8.9 from Mac.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the video size as 1280*800 according to its resolution. Thus, you can play videos/movies on Galaxy Tab 8.9 in full screen.
- Step 4: Start converting your video MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, MKV, MOV to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 8.9 on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert video/movie file to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 8.9 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. Once the conversion is done, you can get the output files for your Galaxy Tab 8.9 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
- After the conversion, you can transfer the video/movie files as well as the music, photo files to Galaxy Tab 8.9 from Mac. You may really get frustrated on how to transfer media files from Mac OS X to Galaxy Tab’s internal storage. You may have tried an older version of Kies, an official installer from Android for Mac, Hacks and cracks. But usually none of this works. In fact, it’s really easy.
- How to connect the Samsung Galaxy Tab to Mac OS X and Transfer Files?
1. Go to Settings > Wireless & Network > USB and select Mass Storage.
2. Now connect your Galaxy tab USB to your Mac. Now you’ll see the drive for it and you can start dragging movie/video, music, photo files to Galaxy Tab 8.9 from Mac.
The professional Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac is the best application for you to convert any video like MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, MKV, MOV to Galaxy Tab 8.9 on Mac. If you want to edit your videos like cropping, adding watermark, trimming, etc, the Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac is still your best choice. Please link to Brorsoft Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video Converter for Mac to learn more.