Convert video to H.264 for Galaxy Note- Transfer/Stream video to Galaxy Note from PC with Samsung Kies Air
Samsung Galaxy Note has been release for some days. Except for its 5.3” WXGA (1280 x 800) screen*, 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor and 1080p Full HD video recording & playback, the Galaxy Note has more Value-added Features: Samsung Touchwiz/ Samsung Live Panel UX, S Memo/ S Planner/ S Choice (Apps for GALAXY Note), Samsung Apps and Samsung kies 2.0/ Samsung kies air.
- Kies Air isn't software for syncing your phone -- instead, it's a way to control the phone itself, from the comfort of your browser. You don't have to plug your phone into your computer, just have it connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You don't even need to install any software on your computer. Since the original Kies tended to struggle to even discover a phone connected over USB, we think connecting over Wi-Fi could actually prove to be more reliable than with a cable.
- Well, how to transfer/stream video to Galaxy Note from PC with Samsung Kies Air? Below is the brief guide.
Step 1: Open Kies Air on your phone first to create the link, and then open on your PC.
Step 2: Connected to the same Wi-Fi network that your computer is connected to. You can't do this over 3G.
Step 3: Just use your Web browser to log into the phone's IP address. You can have access to your phone on your PC.
Step 4: Once you're in, you can start messing with your stuff. You can send text messages, edit your photos and plenty more. Thus, you can transfer video to Galaxy Note from PC.
Tips: 1. Well, USB connection is always gonna be faster than Wi-Fi. If you gonna be transferring large amounts of data, USB connection and windows explorer is the best way to go. Kies Air is best for smaller files, etc. and especially if you forgot your USB cable to work or something.
- 2. If you want to transfer/stream the video to Galaxy Note from PC with Samsung Kies Air without any trouble. First of all, you need make sure whether the video format is compatible with Galaxy Note due to its limitation of supported video format.
- Here, we’d like to recommend the best Galaxy Note Video Converter to you (You can free download the trial version). This video converter is especially designed for Samsung Galaxy Note, with which you can convert any video format like MOV, VOB, MKV, TOD, MTS, TiVo, FLV, F4V, etc to Galaxy Note compatible format: MPEG-4, H.263, WMV, etc. Besides, the best Galaxy Note Video Converter allows you to adjust the video and audio parameters freely to get a high quality output video. Below is the instruction on how to convert video to Galaxy Note.
- Step 1: Import video to the best Galaxy Note Video Converter.
Launch the Galaxy Note Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add video to it. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple video files and want to join them into one, you just need to check the “Merge into one” box.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Samsung Galaxy Note and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”. Under the sublist, you can find the WMV (WMV9)(*.wmv), H.264 Video (*.mp4), MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4), DivX AVI-Audio Video Interleaved(DivX)(*.avi), etc which are all compatible with Galaxy Note. Here we choose “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”as the output format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: According to its resolution, you’d better set the video size as 1280*800, or you can also set 1280*720 for full-screen playback. Set frame rate at 30 to and make sure the audio codec is aac, and set the stereo as the audio channel.
- Step 4: Start converting video to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Note.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert video to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Note immediately. After the video conversion, you can get the output files for Galaxy Note via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
This professional Galaxy Note Video Converter helps you convert any video format like MOV, VOB, MKV, TOD, MTS, TiVo, FLV, F4V, etc to Galaxy Note compatible format. Beside, you can also edit your videos with its editing function. For more information, please link to Brorsoft Galaxy Note Video Converter.