Transfer/Sync music, video, Blu-ray/DVD movie to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion
With sharp 1280-by-800, 225-ppi display rendering text beautifully, Toshiba Thrive offers Micro-USB and Micro HDMI ports, as well as a MicroSD slot. Also, Toshiba Thrive’s built-in file management system makes finding and accessing files in Honeycomb easier. Most of the Toshiba Thrive users would like to watch their favorite Blu-ray/DVD movie, latest video or listen to pop music on the Toshiba Thrive.
- Though preloaded Toshiba Media Player helps Thrive give best support for playback MPEG4, H.263, H.264 video with AAC, WAV, ACC+, OGG, AMR, MP3, WMA audio codec, you still cannot guarantee all your video files are playable on the Toshiba Thrive. At this moment, you'd better find a tool to convert video, rip Blu-ray/DVD movie to Toshiba Thrive on Mac Lion for transferring these music, video, movie files to Toshiba Thrive without any trouble.
- Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter is highly recommended here. The Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter is an all-one-one tool for you to convert any HD/SD video like AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, TiVo, etc, rip Blu-ray, DVD, ISO, IFO files to the supported format MP4 for Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion at the same time. Plus, this Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter allows you to freely select your preferred subtitles for your Blu-ray, DVD movie. Before start the conversion, please download and install the best Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter on your Mac computer.
- Guide: Convert video, Blu-ray/DVD movie to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion with the best Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter.
- Step 1: Import videos, Blu-ray/DVD movies to the best Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter.
Launch the best Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter. Click the button “File”, and from the sublist, click “Load from disc” or “Load from folder” to load your DVD/Blu-ray movies; click “Add video” to import videos to the best Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray/DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option for watching Blu-ray, DVD movie on Toshiba Thrive with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Toshiba Thrive and set the output folder.
According to the tests, MP4 format is of the best compatibility with Toshiba Thrive. So you can click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are both the compatible format to transfer video, Blu-ray/DVD movie to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion. And then you can set the output folder for Toshiba Thrive.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for Toshiba Thrive.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the Video Size (pix) as 1280*800 according to the resolution of the Thrive. To get HD quality on the Toshiba, you can set bitrate as 2250 kbps. To keep 1080p HD quality on Thrive, you can set bitrate as 5000 kbps. But please remember the higher bitrate, the better video quality while the larger file size.
- Step 4: Start converting your video, Blu-ray/DVD movie files to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert video, Blu-ray/DVD movie to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive on Mac Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Toshiba Thrive via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can sync video, Blu-ray/DVD movie files and music file to Toshiba Thrive on Mac Lion as well freely.
Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter as the best all-in-one tool: Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, DVD Ripper for Mac, Video Converter for Mac can help you convert any video like AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, TiVo, Blu-ray, DVD movie no matter from BDs/DVDs or Blu-ray/DVD movie folder, Blu-ray/DVD ISO/IFO files to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion. You can get more information from Brorsoft Mac Toshiba Thrive Blu-ray Video Converter.