Upload HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube on Mac OS X Lion
Capture stunning 1920 x 1080 Full HD video and 3.0 Megapixel images with the ultra-compact HDR-CX110, which features an "Exmor R" CMOS sensor for superior low-light performance and a Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 25x optical zoom lens to help bring you closer to the action.
- With the stunning features, all the HDR-CX100 users have a wonderful experience. Ever thought of uploading your 1080/60P AVCHD footages recorded by HDR-CX100 camcorder to YouTube to broadcast yourself?
- As we know, YouTube supports AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, DivX, FLV, OGG, OGV, VOB, WMV, 3GP video format and Stereo AAC audio, however; the HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD cannot be recognized by YouTube. So first of all, you should convert/transcode HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube compatible format and then upload HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube.
- Well, HDR-CX100 to YouTube Converter for Mac is the best application for you to convert HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube compatible format on Mac OS X Lion quickly and easily. The most important is that HDR-CX100 to YouTube Converter for Mac can transcode 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube without any quality loss, so you can upload HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube keeping the best video quality without any trouble.
- Preparation for converting/uploading HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube on Mac OS X Lion:
1. Software: HDR-CX100 to YouTube Converter for Mac (Free download for trial version)
2. Operating system: Mac OS X Lion
Part 1: Convert/Transcode HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube on Mac OS X Lion.
First of all, you need to connect your HDR-CX100 camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the .mts files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the .mts files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.
- Step 1: Import HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-CX100 to YouTube Converter for Mac.
Launch HDR-CX100 to YouTube Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding to import HDR-CX100 AVCHD to the best HDR-CX100 to YouTube Converter for Mac.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for YouTube and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4) which will keep best video quality and decent file size. Besides, you can choose Flash Video > FLV H.264 (*.flv), which will keep good video quality and best reduced file size. So the two formats are both the optimal formats for YouTube. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 25fps, video size as 1280*720 and set audio codec as AAC stereo channel to keep the best quality for YouTube. If you want still more reduced size with MP4 make sure you set the audio to mono as it would still reduce the file size.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to H.264 MP4 for YouTube on Mac OS X Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube on Mac OS X Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to H.264 MP4 for YouTube conversion on Mac OS X Lion, you will be able to get the output files for YouTube via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
- Part 2: Upload HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to YouTube on Mac OS X Lion.
Step 1: Go to YouTube.
Step 2: If you do not already have an account, first create one. Or go on to the next step if you already have an account.
Step 3: Log into your account.
Step 4: Click the "Upload" button on the top of the homepage. It's to the right of the search bar, next to Browse.
Step 5: Click the “Upload Video” button. Click "Browse" to search for the video that you wanna upload on your Apple computer. When you find the video file, click Upload Video.
Step 6: Enter the details required, the title of the video, the description of the video, what category the video should be in and the tags. Optionally, you can fill in the Broadcast Options, the Date and Map Options and the Sharing Options.
Step 7: Hit “Save” button and your title, description, etc. will be saved when your video has completed uploading. When the bar fills, you have posted a video on YouTube! Now you can share your masterpiece with others online.
1. The professional HDR-CX100 to YouTube Converter for Mac can also help you to edit your HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD like cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos. Link to Brorsoft AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac, you can get more information that you need.
2. If you encounter other troubles when using Sony AVCHD Video camera, you can refer to Sony AVCHD Video Converter Tips and Tricks.