Watch HD videos, DVD/Blu-ray movies on Toshiba Thrive with optimal video player
As thick and as heavy as the Toshiba Thrive is, it’s still portable enough to toss in a bag or backpack for a daily commute or long-term trip. Plus, with the 1280*800 pixel touchscreen, why not watch videos, DVD/Blu-ray movies on Toshiba Thrive even during your long trip?
- However, some Toshiba Thrive users have the confusion that which video player should be used to watch HD videos, DVD/Blu-ray movies on Toshiba Thrive. I am using Toshiba Thrive tablet since from 3 months. Last week I downloaded one video player to watch movies on the Thrive tablet, but this player disappointed me. Watching HD movie is also looking like a normal movie. So friend can you help me to get a better video player then this player?
- Here we solve the problem for the user as well as other users who have the similar troubles. According to our test, we’d like to recommend the optimal video players for Toshiba Thrive as listed below:
Adobe Flash Player
As we know, every tablet has inbuilt player called Adobe Flash Player. Recently android has launched updates of this player. So try to update your flash player to 10.2. This updates player supports hardware accelerated video. This should significantly increase video playback performance, specifically with HD video on Toshiba Thrive tablet. This player comes with enhanced security and bugs fixes.
- DoubleTwist Player
DoubleTwist Player has capability to play both audio files as well as video files. This player is capable of playing almost all video file formats. It can also work coordinated with the free DoubleTwist desktop client available. It also imports iTunes playlists, ratings, sync and play audio and video podcasts.
MoboPlayer enables you to watch any of your videos on Toshiba Thrvie without conversion, anytime and anywhere which features the best playback experience and quality. It can play video smoothly and it is free. The interface is also easy to use and looks good.
- Well, below is the three recommended video players for Toshiba Thrive. But we have to stress that there still exists some small defects of them, when you intend to play HD videos of various codecs and formats on the Toshiba Thrive. Plus, when you intend to watch Blu-ray/DVD movies on Toshiba Thrive, you may find that this tablet cannot handle the Blu-ray/DVD movies natively as many other tablets. Thus, convert HD video, Blu-ray/DVD movie to Toshiba Thrive compatible format with an easy-to-use 3rd party software is necessary.
- Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive is the highly recommended tool for you. The best Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive can enable you to convert any HD video like WMV, VOB, MTS, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, etc, rip Blu-ray/DVD movie not matter from Blu-ray/DVD discs, Blu-ray/DVD movie folders, or Blu-ray/DVD ISO/IFO files to playable format for Toshiba Thrive keeping HD video quality. What’s more, you can select the subtitles for your Blu-ray/DVD movie as you prefer. Before the conversion, please make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the best Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive on your PC.
- Guide: Convert video, rip Blu-ray/DVD movie to Toshiba Thrive with the best Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive.
- Step 1: Import videos, Blu-ray/DVD movies to the best Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive.
Launch the best Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive. Click the button “File”, and from the sublist, click “Load from disc” or “Load from folder” to load your DVD/Blu-ray movies; click “Add video” to import videos to the best Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray/DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option for playing videos, Blu-ray/DVD movie on Toshiba Thrive with your preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Toshiba Thrive and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are both the compatible format to transfer videos, Blu-ray/DVD movies to Toshiba Thrive. And then you can set the output folder for Toshiba Thrive.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for Toshiba Thrive.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the video size as 1280*800 according to its resolution. Or you can set the video size as 1920*1080, or 1440*1080, if you intend to transfer the videos, Blu-ray/DVD movie to HD TV from Toshiba Thrive later.
- Step 4: Start converting your videos, Blu-ray/DVD movies to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert videos, Blu-ray/DVD movies to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive immediately due to its NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Toshiba Thrive via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can sync/transfer videos, Blu-ray/DVD movies to Toshiba Thrive easily. Afterwards, you can watch HD videos, DVD/Blu-ray movies on Toshiba Thrive with optimal video player.
This professional Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive is the best all-in-one tool for you to convert videos like MKV, WMV, AVI, MOV, VOB, MTS/M2TS, etc and Blu-ray, DVD movies to Toshiba Thrive. Please link to Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter for Thrive to get more information.