iPad Mini finally come to us with great surprise, a smaller but super HD Retina display. It’s actually more convenient and suitable for us to take outside and play videos and movies on the go. iPad Mini the best entertainment device for you playing videos, viewing photos and listening your favorite music as well as. While, for some newbie of apple device, it’s a bit difficult to get the way to transfer personal media files to iPad Mini. Here we’d like to share the easy way with all the iPad Mini users.
1. Local computer (PC or Mac) with iTunes latest version installed.
2. The iPad Dock Connector to USB Cable (that comes in your iPad Mini box).
The way for syncing videos, photos, music to iPad Mini
1. Run iTunes on your computer. Add your local videos, music and photos to iTunes library.
2. Use the iPad Dock Connector to USB Cable to connect your iPad with computer. When you do this, iTunes should recognize the iPad automatically, and the iPad should appear under the “Devices” list in the left-hand column of iTunes.
3. Click on the iPad icon in the left-hand column.
4. On the right bottom, find "Manually Manage Music and Videos" box and check it.
5. In the main window of iTunes, select the “Movies” tab from the top of the screen. Check the “Sync” box and select the videos you wish to transfer to iPad Mini. The same way handle your music and photo files.
Hint: Make sure the files you wanna transfer are in iTunes supported formats(The same formats with iPad Mini). The latest version of iTunes supports video in MP4, MOV M4V and AVI format up to 1080p full HD. (Note: some AVI files need to be encoded to MJPEG before they are able to be recognized by iTunes.) If your videos are not in these formats like .mkv, .flv, .wmv, .tivo, .vob, etc, please get the best iPad Mini Video Converter (or get the Mac version) to change the file type first.
If you want to get the step-by-step guide how to convert 1080p/720p videos to iPad Mini friendly video format, you can link to Play any 1080p video (MKV, AVI, WMV, TiVo, FLV) on iPad Mini.
If you also wanna put your Blu-ray, DVD collections to iPad Mini, you’d better get one of the best all-in-one video converter Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac to do the batch conversion.
Watch MKV movies on iPad Mini
Loading FLV files to iPad Mini for HD playback
Learn iPad Mini reviews and movie playback tips
Turn DVD movies to iPad Mini playable video Mac
Play any 1080p video (MKV, AVI, WMV, TiVo, FLV) on iPad Mini
Solve DVD movie playback issue on iPad Mini
iPad Mini movie syncing, sync music to iPad Mini, transfer photos to iPad Mini, iPad Mini 720p video playback, convert MKV to iPad Mini, copy media files to iPad Mini, drag and drop videos to iPad Mini, sync iPad Mini with iTunes, iPad Mini video format