Kindle Fire HD is perfect for browsing, playing, reading, and shopping on-the-go. What’s more, it comes with some special feature like Exclusive Dolby audio and dual-driver stereo speakers for immersive, virtual surround sound, World's first tablet with dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for 40% faster downloads and streaming (compared to iPad 3), free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content.
Although, its members can enjoy unlimited, commercial-free streaming of over 25,000 popular movies and TV episodes, some Kindle Fire HD users still wanna copy personal video files to Kindle Fire HD as well as some pictures and music. Here we figured out the easiest solution to transferring videos, pictures, music to Kindle Fire HD from PC via USB cable.
1. Connect Kindle Fire HD to your PC via USB.
2. Once you've connected your Kindle Fire HD to a computer with a USB cable (sold separately), your Kindle Fire HD will appear in the same location as external USB drives usually appear. For Windows users, this is typically in the "Computer" or "My Computer" menu.
3. Open the Kindle drive; you will see several folders inside. You may need to unlock your Kindle Fire HD before it can be opened on your computer.
4. Locate the downloaded file and drag and drop it into the applicable content folder, such as Video, Music, or Pictures.
5. Safely eject your Kindle Fire HD from your computer and unplug the USB cable.
Your content will appear within the corresponding content library on your device:
●Books will appear in the Books library.
●Personal documents will appear in the Docs library.
●Music will appear in the Music library.
●Pictures will appear in the Gallery app.
●Videos will appear in the Gallery app. Note that videos transferred via USB will only be available in the Gallery app. Only videos from the Amazon Video store are shown in the Video library.
Remember, your Kindle device will only recognize the files you've transferred if:
a. The file is a Kindle Fire HD supported file type.
b. Files are transferred to the correct folder for their type.
c. Files are free of digital rights management (DRM) software.
If you’ve got the Kindle Fire HD specs, you will get know that Kindle Fire HD video format is limited to MP4, 3GP, VP8(.webm). Thus, if you want to copy videos to Kindle Fire HD in other formats like MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MOD, TiVo, VOB, etc, you will need reformat these video files first. You can try this professional Kindle Fire HD Video Converter to batch convert videos in various formats up to 1080p to the Fire HD playable format (e.g. MP4).
1. This top Kindle Fire HD Video Converter can also work as a powerful video editor for trimming, cropping, adding watermark, etc. Get full info from Brorsoft Video Converter.
2. If you have the intention to transfer Blu-ray, DVD movies as well as your personal HD video files to Kindle Fire HD, you’d better get the best all-in-one video convert tool Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to have fastest and most effective conversion.
Get Kindle Fire HD full reviews and movie playback tips
Nexus 7 Tablet Tech Specs & Videos Playback Tips
Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video Playback Tips
Watch TiVo TV shows on Kindle Fire
Transfer 1080P HD video to Amazon Kindle Fire
Copy DVD to Amazon Kindler Fire
drag and drop videos to Kindle Fire HD, best video converter for Kindle Fire HD, best all-in-one video convert tool for Kindle Fire HD, copy videos to Kindle Fire HD, transfer music to Kindle Fire HD, copy pictures to Kindle Fire HD, MKV to Kindle Fire HD, wmv to Kindle Fire HD, AVI to Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD movie transferring, Kindle Fire HD video format, Kindle Fire HD supported file type, reformat videos to Kindle Fire HD, convert videos to Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD movie playback tips, Kindle Fire HD reviews, play HD videos on Kindle Fire HD, add video files to Kindle Fire HD