1. How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
2. This is the message (/Users/.../Library/Application Support/Brorsoft/mts_converter/App.log.). I keep getting when I am trying to import any files from my SONY Handycam CX160 to my Mac computer, using the converter program I purchased. Could you tell me what should I do now?
Please click on the Message and send email@example.com the detailed info of the App log.
3. I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
4. What is the difference between MTS/M2TS Converter and Video Converter?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter is developed to convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS footages shot by Sony, JVC, Canon, Panasonic, Leica Camcorder/Cameras to other playable and editable video formats for editing in Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere and Corel Video Studio ProX 3and more similar video editing or burning software compatible file types with least quality loss. But Video Converter, besides all the functions of MTS/M2TS Converter, can support almost all the formats of including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts,etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), and general Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB?? etc.).
5. After connecting the memory card (with some images of the yesterday new bought HPR-PJ10) and starting up Brorsoft MTS App, I cannot find any MTS files to convert. (But I am sure that they must be there on the memory card.
Please check the mode of your camera/camcorder and make sure that it is in HD mode, not the STD.
6. I had purchased the mts/m2ts converter and I ment to buy the same converter but for Mac. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
7. I'm interested in purchasing your product, but i was wondering: does your software support nvidia sli for converting?
Please click CUDA Supported List to check on the list of Supported Graphics Cards.
8. Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the drop down menu of ??Format?? and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the ??Settings?? icon and you will go into a new interface named ??Profile Settings??. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
9. When I'm trying to do the batch conversion (about 20 files), the software kept crashing. What the problem is?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
10. Some movies are then not in sync (video and sound) ?C some movies are correct others have delays of several seconds. Do you have any suggestions?
Please click the Settings and try to decrease the bitrate of Video or increase the bitrate of Audio on Setting Profile. If you still can not find the suitable settings, please contact email@example.com and our support will help you with the problem.
11. How to get the log files?
Please click Windows+ R, fill %appdata% on your keyboard, and then you will go to the Roaming folder. Then please click Brorsoft > mts_converter, and you will find the log files needed.
12. Can your software deinterlace my 1080i videos?
Yes, please click "Editor" and you will go to the "Video Editor". Then please click "Effect" and select "Deinterlace" there.
13. How to trim a MTS file?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:
a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;
b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.
c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
14. How do I remove the black edges of my videos?
Click ??Editor?? button to enter into the Editor, you can see the crop tab, and then you can drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the black edges.13. How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
15. How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, MTS Converter can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
16. How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
17. Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.