- High compatibility with diverse 1080p, 1080i, 720p AVCHD camcorders: Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Leica and more
- Batch convert MTS/M2TS videos to all common formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, MPG, MOV, VOB, 3GP
- Transocde 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite to editable format for various video edit programs Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Studio, etc
- Convert MTS, convert M2TS, convert AVCHD to playable on different media devices the new iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, PS Vita, Nook Tablet, Apple TV, Transformer Pad TF300, etc
- Support NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP(ATI Stream) acceleration to convert MTS/M2TS footages at 5-6x faster speed
- Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter as the best AVCHD Converter, MTS Converter or M2TS Converter is the best solution for Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC, Leica, etc users to transcode and convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS videos to all common formats AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, MPG, MOV, VOB, 3GP and more.
- With the best AVCHD Converter, you can transcode and convert AVCHD footages to editable format for various video edit programs Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Studio, Windows Movie Maker, Cyberlink PowerDirector, DVD Maker, etc; with this professional MTS/M2TS Converter, you can convert MTS, M2TS files to playable format for different multimedia devices iPad/iPad2/the new iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, PS3, PS Vita, Transformer Pad TF300, Apple TV/ATV2/ATV3, HTC One X, Asus PadFone, Transformer Prime, Galaxy S III, Microsoft Surface Tablet etc.
- The multithreading encoding and NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP(ATI Stream) acceleration technology make the conversion speed 5-6X faster than other MTS Converter tools.(Note: To use GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology must be installed. The AMD APP acceleration works only when creating H.264 encoded video files.) What’s more, the output videos are totally in AV synchronization, which will never let you encounter any troubles caused by audio and video out of sync issues.
- *If you not only wanna convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS footages, but also other common videos including MKV, FLV, F4V, AVI, VOB, MOD, TOD, TiVo, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MPG, etc, please choose Brorsoft Video Converter.
Support converting MTS/M2TS footages shot by Sony, Canon, Panasonic camcorders and more
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter enables Windows users to convert 1080p/1080i/720p (interlaced or progressive) AVCHD or AVCHD Lite shot by Sony, Panasonic, Canon and other AVCHD camcorders. It supports nearly all models of the AVCHD Camcorders, including Sony HDR-CX Series: HDR-CX160/B, HDR-CX200/E, HDR-CX190/B, HDR-CX560/V, HDR-CX580/V, HDR-CX700/V, Sony HDR-XR Series: HDR XR160/E, HXR-NX70/E, Sony HDR-PJ series: HDR-PJ260/V, HDR-PJ10E, HDR-PJ580V, Sony DSC Series: DSC-TX10/B, DSC-HX9V, Sony Alpha Serires: Alpha NEX-7, Alpha NEX-5N, A77, A65, Alpha55, Sony NEX-F3, Sony FS100; Panasonic HDC Series: HDC-HS900/HDC-TM900/HDC-SD900, HDR-TM90/HDR-SD90, HC-X900, Lumix DMC-TZ10, DMC-GH2, AG-HPX170, AG-HPX160, Canon Vixia HF G10, etc.
Convert MTS/M2TS videos to any popular video with least quality loss
With this professional MTS/M2TS Converter, you can convert MTS/M2TS to any video like MKV, AVI, MP4, M4V, WMV, F4V, VOB, etc. as you want keeping the original quality with least quality loss.
Transcode AVCHD/AVCHD Lite to editable format for various video editing programs
With the best AVCHD Converter, you can transcode and convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD footages to editable format like MPEG-2, Avid DNxHD, MOV(AVC), WMV(VC-1), etc for various video edit programs Sony Vegas Pro, Avid Studio, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Cyberlink PowerDirector, DVD Maker and more for further video editing and burning.
Fully compatible with diverse multimedia devices
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter is fully compatible with diverse multimedia devices that enables you to convert MTS/M2TS footages to playable formats for a wide variety of gadgets including iPad/iPad2/the new iPad, Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, PS3, PS Vita, Transformer Pad TF300, Apple TV/ATV2/ATV3, HTC One X, Asus PadFone, Transformer Prime, Nook Tablet, Acer Iconia Tab A500, Galaxy S III, etc.
Deinterlace 1080i AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/AVCHD Lite Videos
Your AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/AVCHD Lite videos with interlacing artifacts can be removed with the Deinterlacing option to get a better and clearer video effect.
Edit MTS/M2TS videos through Trim, Crop, Effect and Watermark
The trim function allows you to get a specific length of MTS/M2TS video accurately. With its crop function, you can cut off the black edges and unwanted MTS video area easily. Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter allows you to add different watermark types, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark to the AVCHD footages.
Adjust customized 3D Settings and 3D Depth
Choose a 3D setting mode from Red-Blue, Red-Green to suit your 3D glasses. To get your desired 3D video effect, you can also adjust 3D Depth to a specific value.
Perfect audio and video synchronization
The best MTS Converter software adopts optimized audio and video in sync technology, which will never let you encounter any troubles caused by audio and video out of sync issues.
5-6X faster conversion speed
The multithreading encoding and NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP technology makes the conversion speed 5-6X faster, comparing to other similar MTS/M2TS Converters.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/Windows 8
- Windows Home Server.
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above.
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 processor at 500 MHz.
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
- 1. How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- 2. This is the message (/Users/.../Library/Application Support/Brorsoft/mts_converter/App.log.). I keep getting when I am trying to import any files from my SONY Handycam CX160 to my Mac computer, using the converter program I purchased. Could you tell me what should I do now?
Please click on the Message and send email@example.com the detailed info of the App log.
- 3. I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- 4. What is the difference between MTS/M2TS Converter and Video Converter?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter is developed to convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS footages shot by Sony, JVC, Canon, Panasonic, Leica Camcorder/Cameras to other playable and editable video formats for editing in Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere and Corel Video Studio ProX 3and more similar video editing or burning software compatible file types with least quality loss. But Video Converter, besides all the functions of MTS/M2TS Converter, can support almost all the formats of including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts,etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), and general Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB， etc.).
- 5. After connecting the memory card (with some images of the yesterday new bought HPR-PJ10) and starting up Brorsoft MTS App, I cannot find any MTS files to convert. (But I am sure that they must be there on the memory card.
Please check the mode of your camera/camcorder and make sure that it is in HD mode, not the STD.
- 6. I had purchased the mts/m2ts converter and I ment to buy the same converter but for Mac. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
- 7. I'm interested in purchasing your product, but i was wondering: does your software support nvidia sli for converting?
Please click CUDA Supported List to check on the list of Supported Graphics Cards.
- 8. Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the drop down menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
- 9. When I'm trying to do the batch conversion (about 20 files), the software kept crashing. What the problem is?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
- 10. Some movies are then not in sync (video and sound) – some movies are correct others have delays of several seconds. Do you have any suggestions?
Please click the Settings and try to decrease the bitrate of Video or increase the bitrate of Audio on Setting Profile. If you still can not find the suitable settings, please contact email@example.com and our support will help you with the problem.
- 11. How to get the log files?
Please click Windows+ R, fill %appdata% on your keyboard, and then you will go to the Roaming folder. Then please click Brorsoft > mts_converter, and you will find the log files needed.
- 12. Can your software deinterlace my 1080i videos?
Yes, please click "Editor" and you will go to the "Video Editor". Then please click "Effect" and select "Deinterlace" there.
- 13. How to trim a MTS file?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:
a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;
b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.
c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
- 14. How do I remove the black edges of my videos?
Click “Editor” button to enter into the Editor, you can see the crop tab, and then you can drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the black edges.13. How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
- 15. How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, MTS Converter can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- 16. How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
- 17. Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
Supported input video formats:
AVCHD, AVCHD Lite, MTS, M2TS, H.264/MPEG4 AVC/VC-1 Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), unprotected M2TS fils from Blu-ray disc
DTS, AC3, DTS-MA, AAC, TrueHD, DTS-HD, Eac3
Supported Output Formats:
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), H.264 HD video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, DivX, XviD, MOV, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV, F4V, video formats for VCD/DVD/SVCD and etc.
1080(1920x1080)/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 720p (1280x720)
AC3, AAC, WAV, WMA,OGG, M4A, MP3, MP2, AIFF, FLAC
5.1 channels, stereo channels, mono channel
Supported editing software
Sony Vegas Pro 10/11, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6, Avid Media Composer 5.5.3/6.0/cs6.5, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Live Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Express, Adobe Premiere Elements, After Effects, Magix Movie Editor Pro, Corel Video Studio ProX 3, Pinnacle Studio, CyberLink PowerDirector, etc.
Supported DVD burning tool
Windows DVD Maker, ImgBurn, CDBurnerXP, StarBurn, InfraRecoder, FinalBurner Free, Ashampoo Burning Studio, DeepBurner, Nero Lite, DVD Flick, Alcohol 120%, etc.
Supported Sharing Website
YouTube, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, MotionBox, etc.
Supported Media player
Apple TV/ATV 2/ATV 3, PS3, PS Vita, Google Nexus 7 Tablet, Nook Tablet, iPad/iPad2/the new iPad 3, Motorola Xoom/XOOM 2, Asus Transformer Pad TF300, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Amazon Kindler Fire, Microsoft Surface Tablet, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, QuickTime Player, BD/DVD Player, HD TV, WD TV, Popcorn Hour, etc.
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 184.108.40.20676)
- Add new categories with various profiles for HD Media Player, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, HTC, Lenovo and more.
- Offer much more accurate description for the provided profiles.
- Definite consistency of the icon and format for Apple TV profiles.
- Perfect program loading function.
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V220.127.116.1188)
- Support AC3 5.1 pass through and AAC stereo for ATV2, ATV3
- Add the support of 2D to 3D video conversion
- Optimize the Effect user interface in Editor
- Supplement profiles for new media devices
- Date: March 6, 2012 (V18.104.22.16872)
- Increase the list menu item “Customize Profile” in the tools menu which has the same function as the “Custom” in the profile list.
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Update the “CUDA/AMD” icon in the main interface.
- Add the user tip “Editing feature is not applicable to the current profile.” when you click the Edit icon under the circumstance setting the “Directly Copy” or “Remux” profile.
- Fix the problem of incomplete conversion of some video files.
- Date: October, 27, 2011 (V 22.214.171.12497)
- Add the “Language” options: English, Japanese and Chinese considering that Brorsoft has lots of customers come from different regions that they would have different language habits. Just click the “Tools” button; you can freely select the one you preferred.
- Newly increase two functions: Snapshots and Convert in the “Option” interface. With the Snapshots, you browse the save folder and select the format from JPG, PNG, TIFF and BMP. With the Convert function, you can freely set the CPU and process according to your PC.
- Adjust the volume freely when you preview the videos by the newly added Volume adjustment function.
- Optimize the TRIM way in video edit page, make the trimming time more hommization.
- Date: Sep 14, 2011 (V126.96.36.1993)
- Update with a new main interface.
- Present the wrong information during the procedure of optimizing program.
- Newly add several output profiles to meet users’ demands well like Avid Studio, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S Ⅱ, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Acer Iconia Tab, Pandigital Novel 6 Tablet, BlackBerry Playbook, etc.
- Support the automatic update function for free all the time.
- Add the new whole program running track log function to help users solve problems during the software usage in time.