Sync Blu-ray/DVD movie to the new iPad with new iTunes 10.6- Watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on the new iPad
With the new iPad launching and everybody being so excited to get their hands on the device finally, the iPad 2 has been cast into a corner of great shadows. While, to all the iPad fans, the new iPad not matter named iPad 3 or iPad HD, it will not stop them from getting one. For some Blu-ray or DVD movie fans, they also really want to know if the new iPad can play Blu-ray/DVD discs.
- As far as we know, the new iPad will not play a DVD or Blu-ray. BDs/DVDs can be streamed from a computer and then you can watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on the new iPad with apps or they can be converted to the new iPad friendly video format, and transferred to the new iPad via the new iTunes 10.6.
- First of all, we’d like to highly recommend one easy-to-use Blu-ray/DVD converter for the new iPad to you. This Blu-ray/DVD to iPad HD/iPad 3 Converter is the best application for you to rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD movie not matter from Blu-ray or DVD disc, Blu-ray/DVD movie folder or ISO/IFO files to the new iPad friendly format MP4 easily and quickly. With it, you can also fast copy entire disc by one click. What’s more, it allows you to select your preferred subtitles freely. Below we offer you the guide. Follow it step by step.
- Guide: Rip/Sync Blu-ray/DVD movie to the new iPad(iPad HD or iPad 3)
Step 1: Import the Blu-ray/DVD movie to the Blu-ray/DVD converter for the new iPad.
Launch the best Blu-ray/DVD to iPad HD/iPad 3 Converter and click icon like a disc or disc folder to load your Blu-ray/DVD movie to it.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray/DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can put Blu-ray/DVD movie onto the new iPad(iPad HD or iPad 3) with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for the new iPad and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). You can also choose from “iPad”. All the formats in its sublist are compatible video format for the new iPad. Now, you can set the output folder.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for the new iPad.
Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
- Step 4: Start converting your Blu-ray/DVD movie to MP4 for the new iPad(iPad HD or iPad 3).
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Blu-ray/DVD movie to MP4 for new iPad(iPad HD or iPad 3) immediately based on the CUDA acceleration technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the Blu-ray/DVD movie to MP4 for the new iPad conversion, you will be able to get the output files for the new iPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can sync/transfer Blu-ray/DVD movie to the new iPad(iPad HD or iPad 3) via iTunes 10.6 easily.
1. Blu-ray/DVD to iPad HD/iPad 3 Converter is the best application for you to rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD movie to the new iPad. Please link to Brorsoft Blu-ray/DVD to iPad HD/iPad 3 Converter to learn more.
2. If you want to rip Blu-ray, DVD and convert some video files to the new iPad(iPad HD/iPad 3) at the same time, this Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will be your best choice.