- Convert MKV video to AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, etc.
- Trim, crop, add image/text/video watermarks to your MKV file.
- Support VFW codec encoding and 5.1 channel audio output.
- Support NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP (ATI Stream) technologies and A/V synchronization.
- Play 1080p/1080i/720p Matroska Video on the new iPad, Apple TV, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 10.1, Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T etc
- Add support for free selection of chapters, video streams and subtitles/audio tracks.
Version: V1.2 Size: 47.39 MB Supported OS:2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Brorsoft MKV Converter is used to convert MKV videos (Matroska video) for playback with universal devices such as Apple TV/Apple TV 2, PS3, Xbox, WD TV player, Video-DVD player, Microsoft Surface Tablet, iPhone 4S/iPhone 5, iPad/iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 10.1/Galaxy Tab 8.9,Droid X/Droid 2/Droid Bionic, Motorola Xoom，Sony Tablet S, Amazon Kindle Fire, HTC Desire/EVO 4G/Legend, Archos, Blackberry Playbook, etc.
- Brorsoft MKV Converter is newly powered with recognizing all audio/subtitles tracks and video streams in a source MKV container file. In other words, it’s available for our customers to select wanted audio track, subtitles track, as well as video stream to be kept in the output files. If your MKV file is generated from a Blu-ray/DVD backup with chapter information retained, the updated MKV Converter can allow to you to select the chapters that you wanna convert.
- As the powerful MKV editor, Brorsoft MKV Editor offers several simple but useful video editing options, like cropping video size, merging several videos into one file, trimming video clips and adding special effects.
- Taking full advantage of NVIDIA's CUDA and AMD APP technology, the conversion speed is ultrafast than before. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when taking H.264 codec as the output format.(Note: To use GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology must be installed. The AMD APP acceleration works only when creating H.264 encoded video files.) What’s more, the output videos are totally in AV synchronization, which will never let you encounter any troubles caused by audio and video out of sync issues.
- If you would like to convert not only MKV videos, but also other common videos such as MTS/M2TS/AVCHD/AVCHD Lite, MOD, TOD, VRO, MVI, MXF, Tivo, FLV, F4V, AVI, VOB, etc, please choose Brorsoft Video Converter.
- Convert MKV to various video and audio files
Brorsoft MKV Converter is able to convert 1080p/1080i/720p MKV videos to various multimedia formats such as AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, FLV, MP4, 3GP, H.264, AAC, AC3, etc. compatible with video editing tools, DVD burning tools, sharing websites and portable devices.
- Compatibility with universal Multimedia Devices
A lot of digital devices are supported with converted MKV files, devices such as Apple TV/Apple TV 2, PS3, Xbox, WD TV player, Video-DVD player, iPhone/iPhone 4S/iPhone 5, iPad/iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy S, Droid X/Droid 2/Droid Bionic, HTC Desire/EVO 4G/Legend, Archos, Blackberry Playbook, etc.
- Free selection of wanted chapters, video streams and subtitles/audio tracks
Brorsoft MKV Converter allows you to select preferred audio track, subtitles track, as well as video stream to be kept in the output files. If your MKV file is generated from a Blu-ray/DVD backup with chapter information retained, it will allows to you to select the chapters that you wanna convert.
- Add text, image, and video watermark to converted MKV video
Its watermark function allows you to add different watermark types, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark. Its video watermark function will add a picture-in-picture effect on your video.
- Trim, crop and merge MKV video
Brorsoft MKV Converter allows you to trim, crop and merge videos. Trim function allows you to get a specific length of video accurately; while crop can help you cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily, so that you can enjoy a wider screen on your portable devices like iPad 2, iPhone 4S. In addition, check the option “Merge into one file”, you can join multiple MKV videos into one bigger file for conversion.
- Optimized audio and video sync technology
The best MKV Converter adopted optimized audio and video sync technology, so as to output video with better quality and never let you be troubled by the audio and video sync issues.
- 5-6X faster conversion speed
With the support of the NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP technology makes the conversion speed 5-6X faster, comparing to other similar MKV Converters. You can save half the time to convert a video file in the same size.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
- 1. How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- 2. I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- 3. How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, MKV Converter can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- 4. What is the difference between MKV Converter and Video Converter?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft MKV Converter can ony convert .mkv files while Video Converter, besides all the functions of MOD Converter, can support almost all the formats of including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), and common video files like MKV, VOB, WMV, AVI, etc. and AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, VRO, MOV videos shot by Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon camcorders or DSLR cameras.
- 5. I had purchased the MKV converter and I ment to buy the same converter but for mac. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact email@example.com and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
- 6. I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
Please click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the "Video Editor" and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
- 7. I'm interested in purchasing your product, but i was wondering: does your software support nvidia sli for converting?
Please click CUDA Supported List to check on the list of Supported Graphics Cards.
- 8. Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
- 9. When I am trying to do the batch conversion and transcode more than 20 files at the time., video converter kept crashing. Would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
- 10. How to trim a video?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:
a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;
b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.
c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
- 11. How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
- 12. How to get the log files?
Please click Windows+ R on your keyboard, fill %appdata% on your keyboard, and then you will go to the Roaming folder. Then please click Brorsoft > mkv_converter, and you will find the log files needed.
- 13. How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
- 14. Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
MKV file (*.mkv), MKV DTS file
Output Devices supported:
PS3, Xbox 60, Wii.
iPad/iPad 2, Microsoft Surface Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry Playbook, Acer Iconica Tab, Dell Streak, etc.
iPod, iPhone 4/iPhone 4S/iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy SII, Motorola Droid X/Droid 2, Droid Bionic, Nexus One/Two, HTC EOV 4G, HTC Hero, HTC Desire, HTC Droid Incredible, Nokia N8/N9/C7/E7, Sony Xperia Play, etc.
HD Media Players
Apple TV/Apple TV 2, WD TV, NMT Popcorn, Seagate, TVIX, Netgear, Sony/Samsung/Panasonic/Philips Blu-ray Player, HD TV Player, etc.
Software Media Players and servers
Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Cyberlink PowerDVD Player, Media Player Classic Homecinema (MPHC), Arcsoft Total Media Theatre, GOM player, XBMC, VLC Player, etc.
Output File Types:
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), H.264 HD Video (*.mov), QuickTime HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg, *.mpeg), MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), DivX-HD (*.avi), MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, F4V, 3GP, MOV, ASF, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DivX, XviD, DV, VCD/DVD/SVCD, M4V, etc.
|1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720)|
MP3, AC3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP2, AMR, SUN, MKA, etc.
JPG, BMP, TIFF, BMP (As thumbnails).
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 18.104.22.16876)
- Add new categories with various profiles for HD Media Player, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, HTC, Lenovo and more.
- Offer much more accurate description for the provided profiles.
- Definite consistency of the icon and format for Apple TV profiles.
- Perfect program loading function.
- Date: July 24, 2012 (V 22.214.171.12459)
- Optimize Apple TV profile: apply M4V format to replace MP4; offer original frame rate option
- Turn the “Apply crop settings to all” function back on and is mirrored to simple mode.
- Reduce the CPU utilization rate when software is not yet operating.
- Add the tooltips for Editing interface in Japanese environment.
- Date: June 14, 2012 (V 126.96.36.19957)
- Turn the “Apply crop settings to all” function back on.
- Imporve the output and original preview effect when apply the 3D effect function.
- Enhance the convert fucntion when apply the “Apply crop settings to all” feature.
- Date: Jun 4, 2012 (V 188.8.131.5229)
- Add the new function for exact trim
- Support multiple-streams output for Apple TV profiles
- Automatic upgrade module transferred from Delphi to Qt
- Add the automatic split options for the Android profile when the bitrate is over 4,000kbps to limit the output size
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V184.108.40.20688)
- Add profiles for HTC One X, ASUS Padfone, etc
- Newly support getting 3D effect from 2D video
- Optimize the user interface of Effect function
- Support AC3 5.1 pass through& AAC stereo for ATV2/3
- Date: March 19, 2012 (V220.127.116.1151)
- Add the Split function to support video split according to split file count, split time length and split file size.
- Add Deutsch to the supported language.
- Add the Library in the Options menu bar offering the Supported Library: Classic or Surpassed to choose one at your will.
- Rich the profile list, add the profiles for the newly-released devices: iPad 3 profile, iPod Touch 4 profile, iPhone 4S profile, etc.
- Optimize the default parameters of the Xoom profile.
- Date: March 6, 2012 (V18.104.22.16872)
- Increase the list menu item “Customize Profile” in the tools menu which has the same function as the “Custom” in the profile list.
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Update the “CUDA/AMD” icon in the main interface.
- Add the user tip “Editing feature is not applicable to the current profile.” when you click the Edit icon under the circumstance setting the “Directly Copy” or “Remux” profile.
- Add the ATI accelerating function.
- Date: December, 28, 2011 (V22.214.171.12449)
- Add 96000 hz sample rate for WAV profile settings in “Common Audio”.
- No longer support preview playing after playing files in the list for over 16 times.
- Add “HTC Flayer Tablet” profile in “Andriod”.
- Modify all the default iPad2 profiles to “iPad 2 Video(*.mp4)”.
- Add 25fps frame rate for “Apple TV H.264 1280x720(*.mp4)” profile in “Apple TV”.