1. How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
2. I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
3. How about the quality of the converted video?Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, MOD Converter can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
4. What is the difference between MOD Converter and Video Converter?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft MOD Converter can help you convert JVC, Panasonic, Canon camcorder MOD footages to AVI, Divx AVI, Xvid AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, FLV for further editing with Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, or burning with Nero, Roxio Toast Titanium, or uploading to Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, etc. Video Converter, besides all the functions of MOD Converter, can support almost all the formats of including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), and common video files like MKV, VOB, WMV, AVI, etc. and AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, VRO, MOV videos shot by Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon camcorders or DSLR cameras.
5. I had purchased the Video converter and I ment to buy the same converter but for mac. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
6. I??d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
Please click ??Edit?? button to enter into the "Video Editor" and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
7. I'm interested in purchasing your product, but i was wondering: does your software support nvidia sli for converting?
Please click CUDA Supported List to check on the list of Supported Graphics Cards.
8. Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of ??Format?? and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the ??Settings?? icon and you will go into a new interface named ??Profile Settings??. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
9. When I am trying to do the batch conversion and transcode more than 20 files at the time., video converter kept crashing. Would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
10. How to trim a video?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
11. How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
12. How to get the log files?
Please click Windows+ R on your keyboard, fill %appdata% on your keyboard, and then you will go to the Roaming folder. Then please click Brorsoft > mod_converter, and you will find the log files needed.
13. How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
14. Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact email@example.com to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.