Best JVC MOD to Avid Converter, convert MOD to MOV or AVI for editing on Avid
- MOD is a file format produced by solid -state consumer-style handcams, mainly JVC and Canon. But what is a pity is that Acid doesn't support it.My paticular issue is that the transcoded MOD files lose their audio when imported. In other words, the new AVI/MOV/MPEG all play fine in WMP, but once in Avid they are mute.
- Thousands of people will encounter the same problem, which prevents JVC owners from editing and perfect their MOD video files gnerated from JVC camcorders, like GZ-MC200, GZ-MG630, Panasonic SDR-H20 and ect. Now a quite professional and use to use MOD Converter which is called Brorsoft MOD Converter for Mac which also works as an excellent JVC MOD to Avid converter.
- Following share the detailed guide on converting MOD to MOV for edting on Avid Media Composer.
- Step 1: Import MOD video files into this Brorsoft MOD Converter for Mac.
Drag MOD video files into this software or click "Add" button the bar menu to load MOD video files. And batch video files are allowed to be loaded for conversion.
- Step 2:Select the output format and specify the destination folder.
Choose MOV or AVI as the output video format from "Common video" section from "Format" drop list.Then, you can specify the folder which you would like to put the converted video file.
- Step 3:Join video files(Optional) and start MOD to MOV conversion.
- For smoothly editing and playing, combine your imported video files into big one by ticking the checkbox of "Merging into one file". Finally,click the big button of "Convert" to begin this conversion.
After a while, MOV or AVI video files are ready for you to edit and perfect on Avid Media Composer.
Avid Supported File Import Formats.
Stills: All common graphic file formats including .TGA, .TIF, .PSD, .G, .DKO, .VPB.
Clips (optional): QuickTime movie files, .DV, .TNF, .AVI, .MP2 + .WAV, and sequential .TGA or .TIF files.