Play/Convert Blu-ray movies/videos on iPad 2---- iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper
- iPad 2 is a new wonderful lover of iPad fans. With the 9.7 inches physical size, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB storage, and H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second supported features, the iPad 2 is fully deserved the fame of great media player. However, the only pity for iPad 2’s media player function is that it only supports MPEG, MP4, M4V video formats. So, it is a puzzle for the iPad 2 users to enjoy various formats videos on iPad 2. And this article will introduce you one format conversion for enjoying in iPad 2. Say, how to convert/play Blu-ray movies on iPad 2 with the best iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper.
- The Brief introduction of iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper:
Blu-ray ripper deals with converting/ripping videos from Blu-rays or DVDs. This software enables windows users to rip Blu-ray/DVD files to various audio/video files to MOV, MP4, MKV, M4V, AVI, VOB, MPEG, etc for using in iPad/Xoom. It is also a editing software. Such as cropping or trimming videos, adding the text/images/videos watermark, snapping the pictures and adjusting the brightness, contrast and saturation.
- (PS:Before these operation steps, please make sure your operation system is one of Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- Guides on converting Blu-ray movies/videos to iPad 2
- Part I. Convert Blu-ray movies/videos to MP4 format .
- Step1. Load Blu-ray movies/videos to iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper.
Free down the iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper, install and run it in your computer. Click the add button as the picture shows to load the Blu-ray movies/videos on iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper. Attention, please remember to choose the subtitle and the Audio of the movies you want, otherwise, you will not have the subtitle or the wrong audio after the conversion.
- Step2. Select the MP4 format for iPad 2 use.
Click the dropdown list button after “Format”, choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4).(You can also choose iPad> iPad 2 Video(*.mp4), iPad> iPad HD Video(*.mp4), iPad> iPad Video H.264(*.mp4), iPad 2> Video MPEG-4(*.mp4) the four format, they can also be played on iPad 2).
- Step3. Adjust the parameters for later iPad 2 using.
Click the Setting button to have the Profile settings box. Adjust the Size in the Video list to 640*480，1280*720 or 1024*768 for playing back on iPad 2, and make sure the Codec in the Audio list is aac.
- Step4. Convert Blu-ray movies/videos to MP4.
Click the Convert button in the right side to start the conversion, with the CUDA technology; you may have 3-5X faster speed than other converters.(More detail about CUDA, please refer to iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper.)
- Part II. Play/Load DVD files to iPad 2 .
Free down the iTunes, install and run it in your computer. Connect the iPad 2 to your computer with the USB port. Then, you will have the boundary in your computer like the following picture.
- After the boundary appearing up, you have three ways to load your files, the first is dragging the files from your computer directly to iTunes. Second is right clicking “Copy” of your converted MP4 files in your computer, then, click the Edit button to “Paste” your files. The last one, click the File button to “Add File to Library…”. Just extract the data link, you will enjoy you high quality Blu-ray movies/videos on iPad 2.
- PS: If you want to convert other formats such as AVI, MKV etc format to iPad 2, please refer to how to convert various formats to iPad 2.