Convert HD MTS files to DVD with CUDA MTS/M2TS video converter
Once you have shot videos means these videos have meaningful significance to you. For example, shoot the pets of yours, the scenery during your vocation, the growing process of your children and you want to keep them for a long time, or share them with your family members or friends. If you put them in your computer, or some other devices, you may lose them mindless. So, the best way to store them is to burn them in your DVDs. However, the file extension of HD files could be .mts or .m2ts, then, we need to convert them in DVD compatible format with the best CUDA MTS/M2TS video converter.
- This article will introduce you how to use CUDA MTS/M2TS video converter IfoEdit and Imgburn to burn AVI files to DVD in a very simple way.
- Chapter One. Convert HD MTS files to DVD VOB format with the best CUDA MTS/M2TS video converter.
Step1. Free download CUDA MTS/M2TS video converter run and install it in your computer. Click the button as the pictures shows to load your MTS files to CUDA video converter.
- Step2. Choose the DVD format for later burning use.
Click the Format option, and choose the VCD/DVD/SVCD > DVD NTSC (4:3) or VCD/DVD/SVCD > DVD PAL (4:3)(for the Europe) as the output format for burning DVD use.
- Step3. Convert MTS files to DVD VOB format.
Look at the big Convert button, click it to start the conversion. with the CUDA technology, the conversion speed will be 3-5X faster than most other convert soft wares.
Attention: If you want to know more the CUDA converter products, please refer to CUDA and video converters.
Chapter Two. Make the DVD-Video file structure
- Step1. Run the IfoEdit in your computer, Click the “Create IFOs” to create IFO and BUP files for DVD. Put the output VOB files from Chapter One to a new folder---VIDEO_TS.
- Step2. In the “Create new IFO files” box, click browse box in the right side to browse the VOB file in the new folder. Look the small pane before “Same as source”, click it to make the IFO files in the same folder of the VOB files. The IFO and BUP files will be generated.
- Chapter Three: Burn the converted MTS videos to DVD.
- Attention: Before this step, must assure that you have had put an empty DVD disc in your computer.
- Step1. Import the MTS files to ImgBurn.
Run and install ImgBurn in your computers (we suggest the ImgBurn burning software, because it is free, you may also try other Burn soft wares). Choose the Write files/folders to disc option to get the following box. Then, create a folder” AUDIO_TS” to guarantee the DVD can play on DVD player. Make sure the ”AUDIO_TS” folder is empty, and load the folder to ImgBurn.
- Step2. Burn the MTS files to DVD.
As the picture shows, start the burning process by clicking the button that step 2 shows. Wait a moment, you will have your MTS videos in your DVD discs.
The best CUDA MTS video converter is not only a converter software, but also a editor. More information about CUDA MTS/M2TS video converter, please refer to the introduction about the CUDA MTS/M2TS video converter.