Convert/Transcode Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC for FCE
Styled in magnesium alloy for strength and premium looks, the high-end Sony NEX-7 impresses the experienced photographers and Sony lovers with how comfortably and light the camera falls to hand. But don’t underestimate the small body, it is so much more than a pocket camera---- the 24.3MP NEX-7 exceeds expectations and is absolutely mind-blowing. The NEX-7 offers quick, easy control over creative settings via an intuitive new and outstanding Tri-Navi? 3-dial manual control, due to which it will get fantastic performance that would give most DSLRs camera envy, not to mention other surprising features, such as interchangeable lenses, a 2359K dot Tru-Finder? OLED electronic viewfinder, and up to 10fps shooting.
- The Sony NEX-7 is especially features in recording amazing HD movies in super-smooth 60p, standard 60i or cinematic 24p, all at Full HD 1920x1080 resolution. You can enjoy the stunning imagery the AVCHD codec delivers. The users can choose the MP4 codec if they take the size into consideration or want to make the uploading process much easier. Among all the formats, the 1080/60p MTS is the most favorite. With the high-definition videos in hand, another problem arises. If the users want to import Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Final Cut Express, they will find the incompatibility. Then how to solve the problem?
- Before introducing the answers, the Sony NEX-7 users should know something about Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*mov), which is primarily used for Final Cut Studio, FCE and iMovie. If you want to edit Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS with FCE, the first step is definitely to convert/transcode Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC for FCE. Here we recommend the best Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC Converter, applying which you can not only convert Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC for FCE, but also is equipped with some simple editing features, such as merging several videos into one file, deinterlacing the original footages, cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list.
- Now let’s start conversion with the step-by-step guide on how to convert Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC and then import the converted videos for editing in FCE.
- Step1: Import Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files to the best Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC for Mac.
Connect your Sony NEX-7 to your Apple with USB2.0. Launch Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC Converter for Mac and then click the adding button to import your AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If your MTS/M2TS files have already been transferred to your Apple hard drive, you can easily drag them to the best Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC Converter.
Tip: If you have multiple Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files, you can select the “Merge into one” box to merge the MTS/M2TS files into one single file for FCE so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for FCE and set the output folder.
Click on “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu, then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for FCE. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in FCE.
- Step 4: Start converting your Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC with 30fps for FCE.
Click the “Convert” button; it will transcode Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC for FCE on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- When the Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC conversion process is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for Final Cut Express by clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted and/or merged Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files to Final Cut Express for editing with high quality without any trouble.
1. The professional Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC Converter not only can convert/transcode Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC, but also support Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to FCP, iMovie conversion. You can link to Brorsoft Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC Converter to learn more about it.
2. More troubles you have when using Sony AVCHD Video camera, please refer to Sony AVCHD Video Converter Tips and Tricks.