Convert Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS 5.5
Sony alpha SLT A77, built on Sony’s “translucent mirror” which makes the new camera the fastest, most responsive interchangeable lens camera in its class, has caught everyone’s eye. It features a newly developed Exmor? APS HD CMOS sensor with 24.3 effective megapixel resolution, as well as the world's first XGA OLED Tru-Finder? viewfinder, which all but equals the clarity of optical viewing systems, pretty much shatters the (up till now) second-class status of EVFs. Just these features will make photographers and shutterbugs put Sony A77 on the top of their list, not to mention its dual-hinged, 3-way tilt/shift, 921,000-dot LCD, built-in GPS unit and Advanced Anti-Dust technologies, etc.
- In addition, Sony A77’s smooth AVCHD 1080/60p deserves to be mentioned. It is its capability of capturing HD videos at 1080p that catches people’s attention. However, the merits sometimes can also be the demerits. When the Sony A77 users want to edit AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS in Adobe Premiere CS5.5, the incompatibility will disappointment them. Then how can we import Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS 5.5 for editing?
- Now we find an answer for you-- you have to convert Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to MOV(AVC) (*mov) for Adobe Premiere CS 5.5. Here recommend the best Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS 5.5 Converter. Beside the main conversion work, it is also equipped with some simple editing features, such as merging several videos into one file, deinterlacing the original footages, cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list.
- Now goes the step-by-step guide on how to transcode Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to MOV (AVC) (*mov) and then edit the converted files in Adobe Premiere CS5.5.
- Step 1: Import Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to the top Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS 5.5 Converter.
Connect your Sony A77 to your Apple with USB2.0. Launch Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS 5.5 Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple 1080p MTS/M2TS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select the output format which is specialize for Adobe Premiere CS5.5 and set the output folder.
Click the format box and you will get a drop-down list in which the last but one is what you need: Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MOV (AVC) (*.mov). Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you prefer.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will get a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can change the default codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 24fps, video size as 1920*1080 if you attach great importance to high quality and keep stereo channels to keep the best quality for editing in Adobe
- Step 4: Start converting your Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to MOV with 24p for Adobe Premiere CS5.5
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS5.5.. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- When the conversion process is 100% completed, you can add the output files to Adobe Premiere CS5.5 by clicking “Open” effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted and/or merged Sony A77 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS 5.5 for editing with high quality without any trouble.
1. To get more tips for other Sony camcorders and cameras, you can refer to Sony video camera Tips and Tricks that will do you a favor.
- 2. If you are interested in converting files of other formats or enjoying DVDs and BDs on your portable devices, please link to Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac to get more information.