Fast convert/merge ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac OS X
Q: I use Apple TV. The files are for enjoyment. I have been creating some ISO files, and then I wanna store these files on my Apple TV. Anyone can give me the suggestion?
- From above words from one Apple TV user, we learned that the Apple TV user intends to import his ISO files to Apple TV for enjoyment. And there’s no doubt that there are so many other Apple TV users have the similar demands. This article will give you the tips.
- As we know, the supported format of Apple TV is limited, and the MP4 format is the perfectly friendly format for Apple TV, thus, if you wanna transfer the ISO files to Apple TV, first you need to do is to convert these ISO files to MP4. To convert ISO to MP4, what you need is a professional ISO to MP4 converter for Apple TV. ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac, a powerful ISO extracting and ripping software, can help you easily rip ISO to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac OS X with fast speed and excellent output quality.
- Preparation for converting ISO files to Apple TV MP4 on Mac OS X:
1. Software: the best ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac (Free download trial version)
2. Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 or above including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Guide: how to convert/merge ISO files to Apple TV MP4 on Mac OS X
Step 1: Import ISO files to ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac.
Launch the best ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac. Click the “IFO/ISO” button to add ISO image file to the best ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: You can merge your ISO files to Apple TV MP4 on Mac OS X by checking the “Merge into one” box. Thus, you can watch these ISO files without any interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Optimal settings for Apple TV:
Video Size: 1280*720
Video Bitrate: 4000kbps
Video Frame rate: 30fps
Audio codec: ac3
Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz
Audio Bitrate: 160kbps
Audio Channels: 5.1Channels
- Step 4: Start converting ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac OS X.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert ISO files to MP4 for Apple TV on Mac OS X immediately. You can follow the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the ISO to MP4 for Apple TV conversion on Mac OS X Lion is done, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can easily sync the ripped ISO files to Apple TV via iTunes.
The best ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac allows you to rip ISO to MP4 formats for playback on iPod, iPhone, iPad, PS3, etc as well. Besides, it also supports ripping DVD to AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, etc. on Mac for watching and sharing anywhere. You can link to Brorsoft ISO to Apple TV Converter for Mac to learn more.