Convert/Rip DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire on Mac- Stream/Transfer DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire on Mac for playback
Amazon Kindle Fire brings us an unparalleled experience of watching movies wherever we are. Do you like to copy DVD collections to the hard disk of computer for backup in ISO or IFO image format? As we know, the ISO file includes all the data of files contained on the archived DVD disc; while IFO file contains all the information a DVD player needs to know about a DVD so that you can navigate and play all DVD content properly. If you have a lot of DVD movies with ISO/IFO extension, you can convert ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire compatible MP4 format, so that you can play DVD ISO/IFO files on Kindle Fire freely. This article will share the guide on how to convert DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire on Mac.
- Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter is the highly recommended application to you. This software is a great Mac DVD converter especially designed for Kindle Fire, which can rip/convert DVD IFO/ISO to MP4 for Kindle Fireon Mac easily. MP4 format is supported perfectly by Kindle Fire. Besides, the best Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter allows you to select the subtitles and audio for your movie freely.
- Preparation for ripping DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire on Mac:
1. The best Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 or above (including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Guide: how to convert DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire on Mac with the best Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter
Step 1: Import DVD ISO/IFO to the best Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter.
Launch the best Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter and click the “IFO/ISO” button to load DVD ISO/IFO to this Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: You can freely select the subtitles and audio tracks that you want. Plus, it’s available for you to show the forced subtitles as you need by checking the “Only show forced subtitles” box.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Amazon Kindle Fire and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are both compatible with Amazon Kindle Fire.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the Video Size (pix) as 1024*600. The resolution 1024*600 is recommended here, which can easily remove black borders from the video for full screen playback on Kindle Fire.
- Step 4: Start converting DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Amazon Kindle Fire.
Click the “Convert” button, and it will convert DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire on Mac immediately. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire conversion on Mac, you will be able to get the output files for Amazon Kindle Fire via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can transfer/stream DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire on Mac with high quality at ease.
1. This powerful Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter can also help you convert/rip DVD movie to Kindle Fire on matter for DVD disc or from DVD movie folder. For more information, please link to Brorsoft Mac DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire Converter.
2. After the DVD ISO/IFO to Kindle Fire conversion on Mac, if you also intend to convert some video files like TiVo, MOD, TOD, VOB, FLV, MKV, AVI, MTS/M2TS to Kindle Fire, the professional all-in-one Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac will be your best choice.