Rip Blu-ray/DVD to MP4 for PS Vita-Watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on PS Vita freely
The PlayStation Vita (also known as "PSVita" or "PSV") is the successor to the PlayStation Portable as part of the PlayStation brand of gaming devices. It was released in Japan and parts of Asia on December 17, 2011 and is expected to be released in Europe, Australia, and North America on February 22, 2012. With the PlayStation Vita system’s stunning, multitouch 5-inch OLED display it can catch every detail. Ever thought of turning your PS Vita to your portable media player for watching your favorite DVD/Blu-ray movie anytime anywhere especially during your trip?
- How to manage to watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on PS Vita since the PS Vita can’t handle Blu-ray/DVD movie? In that case, an easy-to-use and professional movie converter for PS Vita is necessary. The Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter is highly recommended here. The best Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter can help you to rip/compress Blu-ray/DVD movie to MP4 for PS Vita at super fast speed. With this Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter, you could make full use of your DVD/Blu-ray collections and your PS Vita.
- Before you can copy Blu-ray/DVD movie to PS Vita, you need to download and install the best Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter on your PC. (If you are Mac users, you can link to Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter for Mac to get the Mac version.)
- Guide: How to rip/convert Blu-ray/DVD to MP4 for PS Vita with the best Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter.
- Step 1: Import the Blu-ray/DVD movie to the best Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter.
Launch the best Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter and click icon like a disc or disc folder to load your Blu-ray/DVD movie from disc or folder to the best Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for your Blu-ray/DVD movie from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on PS Vita with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for PS Vita and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with PS Vita for copying Blu-ray/DVD to PS Vita with smooth playback. Or you can move your pointer to “PSP/P3S”, from the sublist, like “PSP Video MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PSP-PSP MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4), etc are also the friendly formats for PS Vita. And then you can set the output folder for Nook Tablet.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for PS Vita.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the Video Size (pix) as 960*544. The resolution 960*544 is recommended here according to PS Vita’s resolution. Thus, you can watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on PS Vita in full screen.
- Step 4: Start converting your Blu-ray/DVD movie to MP4 for PS Vita.
Click the “Convert” button; it will rip Blu-ray/DVD movie to MP4 for PS Vita immediately with NVIDIA CUDA technology support . You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the Blu-ray/DVD movie to MP4 for PS Vita conversion is done, you ill be able to get the output files for PS Vita via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can put the Blu-ray/DVD movie onto PS Vita freely. Now, watch and enjoy your favorite Blu-ray/DVD movie on PS Vita with preferred subtitles anytime anywhere making full use of your PS Vita.
1. If you have some IFO/ISO files and intend to put the IFO/ISO to PS Vita, the professional Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter can do you a favor. Get more information from Brorsoft Blu-ray/DVD Movie to PS Vita Converter.
2. If you have some videos and Blu-ray/DVD movies at hand and want to convert these videos, Blu-ray/DVD movies to PS Vita at the same time, Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will be your better choice.