Rip/Convert Blu-ray/DVD movie to Galaxy Note- Watch 1080p Blu-ray/DVD movie with preferred subtitles on Galaxy Note
The Samsung Galaxy Note is a phone/tablet hybrid that doesn't really sit in any category - we've reviewed it as a smartphone simply due to the fact it can make calls, but Samsung is definitely trying to create a new category of device with this 5.3-inch screened behemoth. The crowning glory of the Note is the screen: 5.3" of WXGA goodness (1280 x 800) and it is a belter. Watching 1080p Blu-ray/DVD with this stunning Galaxy Note will be a nice choice. And this article will share the guide on how to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Note.
- First of all, we highly recommend the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter to all the owners of Galaxy Note. This Blu-ray ripper is especially designed for Galaxy Note, with which you can rip Blu-ray/DVD movie to Galaxy Note compatible format in short time. Besides, as we know, a single file to play on the Android tablet should be under 4 GB. This professional Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter can compress Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 video that the video format and file size are both friendly for Galaxy Tab. Plus, this Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter allows you to freely select your wanted subtitles and audio track for your movie.
- Preparation for converting Blu-ray/DVD movie to Galaxy Note:
1. Software: the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server
3. Equipment: Blu-ray movie discs or folders
4. Optical Drive: BD drive
- Guide: how to rip Blu-ray/DVD movie to Galaxy Note with the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter
Step 1: Import Blu-ray/DVD to the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter.
Launch the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter, and click icon like a disc or disc folder to load your Blu-ray/DVD movie from disc or folder to the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: You can freely select the subtitles, audio track according to your need from the “Subtitles”, “Audio” options. Or you can select showing force subtitles by checking the “Only show forced subtitles” box.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Note and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, WMV (WMV9)(*.wmv), H.264 Video (*.mp4), MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4), DivX AVI-Audio Video Interleaved(DivX)(*.avi), etc are all compatible with Galaxy Note. And then you can set the output folder as you like.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can adjust the video size to 1280*720 or 1280*800, frame rate at 30; make sure the audio codec is aac, and set the stereo as the audio channel to have perfect playback effect. Please remember the higher bitrate, the larger file size while the better video quality. And a single file to play on the Android should be under 4 GB.
- Step 4: Start ripping Blu-ray/DVD to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Note.
Click the “Convert” icon, and it will convert Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy Note immediately. With NVIDIA CUDA technology support, the conversion will be finished at super fast speed. You can find the conversion process in the Conversion interface.
- After the Blu-ray/DVD to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Note conversion, you can get the output files for your Galaxy Note via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can transfer the Blu-ray/DVD movie to Galaxy Note via Kies 2.0. Now, you can watch 1080p Blu-ray/DVD movie with preferred subtitles on Galaxy Note at ease.
1. This professional Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter can also help you convert IFO/ISO files to Galaxy Note. You can link to Brorsoft Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Converter to get more information.
- 2. If you not only wanna rip your favorite Blu-ray/DVD, but also intend to convert your video like .mkv, .mov, .flv, .tivo, .avi, etc. to Galaxy Note for enjoyment, there is a better choice for you: the best Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate which is the most powerful all-in-one tool for you.
Convert/Rip Blu-ray to iPhone 4S- Watch/Play 1080p Blu-ray movies on iPhone 4S
Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper—Convert/Rip/Sync Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV with 720p resolution
Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter— Convert/Rip/Sync Blu-ray to Apple TV with AC3 5.1 audio track
Rip/Convert Blu-ray/DVD to Xoom with preferred subtitles with the top Blu-ray/DVD to Xoom Converter
Blu-ray to Motorola Xoom Converter— Convert/Rip Blu-ray to Motorola Xoom