Convert/Deinterlace/Upload CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to YouTube on Mac
- Sony HDR-CX305E/CX305EB camcorder let you have a wonderful experience of incredible imaging performance, with up to 6.5 hours Full HD 1920*1080i recording on 16GB internal memory and more on optional memory card. Now you may get some AVCHD footages recorded by your CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD camcorder. Do you want to upload your masterwork to YouTube to share with more people?
- I have a Sony HDR CX305E and I'm looking for the highest quality file to upload to youtube. That's just the first question, the second one is, what’s the best editing software for the best quality? The summary of this question is, what's the highest quality video file and the recommended editing software for lowest quality reduction. Thanks.
- From the confusion that the HDR CX305E user has, we guess that many other CX305E/CX305EB users will also have some troubles when attempt to upload their AVCHD files to YouTube. Well, this tutorial will do you a favor.
- First of all, we recommend the best CX305 AVCHD Converter for Mac, with which you can convert/deinterlace CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to YouTube compatible format, and then you can upload CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to YouTube on Mac effortlessly. Besides, the professional CX305 AVCHD Converter for Mac offers several simple but useful video editing options, like deinterlacing the original footages, cropping video size, merging several videos into one file, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos. In a word, CX305 AVCHD Converter for Mac will be your best choice.
- Preparation for converting/transcoding CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to YouTube:
1. Software: the best CX305 AVCHD Converter for Mac (Free download for trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
Part 1: Convert/Deinterlace CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to YouTube on Mac.
First of all, you need to connect your HDR-CX305E/CX305EB camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the .mts files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the .mts files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.
- Step 1: Import HDR-CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to the best CX305 AVCHD Converter for Mac.
Launch CX305 AVCHD Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding to import CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to the best CX305 AVCHD Converter for Mac.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for YouTube and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to Flash Video > FLV H.264 (*.flv), which will keep good video quality and best reduced file size. You can choose Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4) which will keep best video quality and decent file size. So the two formats are both the optimal formats for YouTube. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 25fps or better, video size as 1280*720 and set audio codec as AAC stereo channel to keep the best quality for YouTube. If you want still more reduced size with MP4 make sure you set the audio to mono as it would still reduce the file size.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to H.264 MP4 for YouTube on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to YouTube on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
After the CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to H.264 MP4 for YouTube conversion, you will be able to get the output files for YouTube via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
- Part 2: Upload CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to YouTube on Mac.
Step 1: Go to YouTube.
Step 2: If you do not already have an account, first create one. Or go on to the next step if you already have an account.
Step 3: Log into your account.
Step 4: Click the "Upload" button on the top of the homepage. It's to the right of the search bar, next to Browse.
Step 5: Click the Upload Video button. Click "Browse" to search for the video that you wanna upload on your Apple computer. When you find the video file, click Upload Video.
Step 6: Enter the details required, the title of the video, the description of the video, what category the video should be in and the tags. Optionally, you can fill in the Broadcast Options, the Date and Map Options and the Sharing Options.
Step 7: Hit Save button and your title, description, etc. will be saved when your video has completed uploading. When the bar fills, you have posted a video on YouTube!
The professional CX305 AVCHD Converter for Mac can do you a favor when you attempt to convert CX305E/CX305EB AVCHD to YouTube on Mac. Well, it also supports transcoding AVCHD MTS/M2TS footages to iMovie, FCE, FCP, iTunes, etc. If necessary, you can link to Brorsoft AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac to search for more information.