Convert HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to AIC MOV for FCE 4 with the best CX305 MTS to FCE Converter
- Sony HDR-CX305E/CX305EB camcorder let you have a wonderful experience of incredible imaging performance, with up to 6.5 hours Full HD recording on 16GB internal memory and more on optional memory card. Moreover, beautifully designed with advanced optical technologies and smart features it captures beautiful, detail-packed video and stills.
- With its awesome functions and performance, all of the HDR-CX305E/CX305EB users have a pleased experience. While, when they wanna import/load CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to FCE 4 for editing, most of them would encounter some annoying troubles. To help so many HDR-CX305E/CX305EB users resolve the troubles, we finally find the ultimate reason that the latest FCE 4 can import HD file AVCHD natively, but only on Intel Macs, not PowerPC Mac. Besides, FCE 4 will only handle AVCHD files when it finds them in their original file structure either by connecting the camcorder or using a memory card reader.
- If you are not Intel Macs users, or you have lost the original file structure of CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS files, don’t worry. Here we recommend you the best CX305 MTS to FCE Converter, which can help you convert CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to AIC MOV for FCE 4, the compatible format with FCE 4. So when you import CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to FCE 4 for editing, you will no longer have any more trouble.
- Preparation for converting/transcoding CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to FCE 4:
1. Software: the best CX305 MTS to FCE Converter (Free download for trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/import HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to FCE 4 with the best CX305 MTS to FCE Converter
- Part 1: Copy and transfer HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS files to Mac.
Connect your HDR-CX305E/CX305EB camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the .mts files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the .mts files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.
- Part 2: Convert/Transcode HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to FCE 4 on Mac.
- Step 1: Import HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to the best CX305 MTS to FCE Converter.
Launch CX305 MTS to FCE Converter. Click the button for adding to import CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to the best CX305 MTS to FCE Converter.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
Step 2: Select an output format for Final Cut Express 4 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for FCP 4. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Express 4. While, if you wanna smaller file size, you can set video size as 1440*1080.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to AIC MOV for Final Cut Express 4 on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to FCE 4 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to AIC MOV for FCE 4 conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for Final Cut Express 4 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can you can easily import CX305E/CX305EB merged AIC MOV to Final Cut Express 4 for editing without any trouble.
CX305 MTS to FCE Converter, as the best application for converting CX305E/CX305EB 1080i MTS to AIC MOV for FCE 4, can also convert/transcode 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS footages to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, iDVD and more similar video editing or burning software compatible file types freely. More information you can link to Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac.