Best iPhone 4S Video Converter- Put/Play/Watch 1080p HD video on iPhone 4S smoothly
Apple finally released its next iPhone- the iPhone 4S. With a new dual-core A5 chip, iPhone 4S is also sporting a 3.5-inch widescreen Multi-Touch display. The 8MP camera with all-new optics also shoots 1080p HD video. And with Siri, iPhone 4S does what you ask. Moreover, the Apple's latest handset supports 1080p HD video playback with 960-by-640-pixel resolution which will bring you give you a great visual enjoyment. Thus, you can watch 1080p HD video on iPhone 4S smoothly anytime and anywhere.
- However, just like iPhone 4, the new iPhone 4S only support limited video formats:
H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
- As a result, before playing any 1080p HD video on iPhone 4S you need to convert the Full HD video to iPhone 4S compatible format. Afterward, you can play 1080p HD video on iPhone 4S smoothly without any trouble. Here we give you an easy way to put/play 1080p HD video on iPhone 4S with high quality with the help of the professional and easy-to-use iPhone 4S Video Converter. With the best iPhone 4S Video Converter, you can convert 1080p HD video to H.264 and MPEG-4 encoded mp4 format for iPhone 4S with high quality. Furthermore, with the NVIDIA CUDA Technology, iPhone 4S Video Converter can help you convert the 1080p HD video to iPhone 4S at fast speed.
- Preparation for converting 1080p HD video on iPhone 4S:
1. Software: the best iPhone 4S Video Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7
- Guide: how to convert/transfer 1080p HD video to iPhone 4S with the best iPhone 4S Video Converter
Step 1: Import 1080p HD video to the best iPhone 4S Video Converter.
Launch the professional iPhone 4S Video Converter, and then click the button for adding to add the 1080p HD video to it. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several video files and want to combine them to one, it’s not hard. Just tick the “Merge into one” button.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iPhone 4S and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “iPhone”, under the sublist, iPhone > iPhone 4 H.264 720P(*.mp4), iPhone > iPhone 4 MPEG 4 Video(*.mp4), iPhone > iPhone 4 MPEG 4 640*480(*.mp4), etc are all compatible with iPhone 4S. Besides, HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4) is also the compatible format for iPhone 4S.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: If you choose the h.264 video codec, you can adjust the video size to 1920*1080, frame rate at 30 to make the perfect playback effect. Please make sure the audio codec is aac, and set the stereo as the audio channel.
- Step 4: Start converting your 1080p HD video to MP4 for iPhone 4S.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 1080p HD video to MP4 for iPhone 4S immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the 1080p HD video to MP4 for iPhone 4S conversion, you will be able to get the output files for iPhone 4S via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can put/play/watch 1080p HD video on iPhone 4S smoothly with high quality at ease.
As the best application for iPhone 4S users, iPhone 4S Video Converter can help you convert almost all the popular video formats like WMV, AVI, M4V, VOB, TiVo, MTS, MXF, etc. to iPhone 4S effortlessly including 1080p/720p. Please link to Brorsoft iPhone 4S Video Converter, you can get more information.