Convert/Transfer AVI to Galaxy Tab 10.1 with AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is more than just the thinnest and lightest large screen tablet out there. Powered by Android 3.1, the Tab offers dual cameras, 16 GB of storage. With these powerful functions, you likely cannot wait to play video on it. While, there still exists some problems.
Q: As far as I know, Galaxy Tab 10.1 can support a wide variety of video formats, including AVI video format. But unfortunately, it doesn’t work on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. What can I do?
- From these quoted words, we can learn that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 user cannot play AVI video file on Galaxy Tab 10.1and you may also encounter this trouble. What is the reason for the trouble? As we all know Galaxy Tab 10.1 can support a wide variety of multimedia file types, like DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.264 video files including MP3 and AAC music files. So it means you can enjoy AVI videos most of the time. The real reason is that AVI is a container format. It can be encoded by different codecs, some of the codecs may not compatible with Galaxy Tab 10.1, so you are unable to play these AVI files on Galaxy Tab 10.1 successfully.
- To solve this problem, here we recommend the useful AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter for you, with which you can transfer AVI video file to Galaxy Tab 10.1 freely and easily and play AVI on Galaxy Tab 10.1 without trouble.
- Preparation for ripping AVI to Galaxy Tab 10.1:
1. Software: the best AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter (You can free download the trial version)
2. Operation system: One of the windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Professional with Service Pack 3 or later.
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/transfer/put AVI to Galaxy Tab 10.1 with the best AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter.
- Step 1: Import AVI video files to AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter.
Launch AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter. Click the button “File” to add AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Tab 10.1 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”. There are various output formats for you to choose from. You can select a proper format from the sub-list. According to the test, the AVI, MP4, WMV and MKV format are available for Galaxy Tab. Here we choose Xvid AVI-Audio Video Interleaved (Xvid)(*.avi) as the output format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Notes: If you haven’t chosen HD video format, you’d better select size as the 1280*800 pixels for full-screen playback on Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Step 4: Start converting your AVI video files to Xvid AVI for Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Click the “Convert” button, the AVI to Galaxy Tab 10.1 conversion will be started immediately. The professional AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter based on the latest NVIDIA CUDA technology and its advanced video and audio sync technology makes it possible to get the converted AVI video files at highest speed without quality loss.
- After the AVI to Galaxy Tab 10.1 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for your Galaxy Tab 10.1 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. And now you can transfer the converted video to Galaxy Tab 10.1, and then you can have a smooth playback on Galaxy Tab 10.1 without any trouble.
1. AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter has more powerful functions. It not only can convert AVI video files for you, but also can convert MKV, FLV, MTS, etc. If you want to know more, please link toAVI to Galaxy Tab Video Converter.
2. This professional AVI to Galaxy Tab Converter can help you a lot for converting AVI to Galaxy Tab 10.1, while, when you encounter other troubles during the usage of Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab Tips and Tricks will be your first and best choice.