Convert FLV to iPad 2 with FLV to iPad 2 Converter
- As the popularity of Internet, the majority of people think that watching videos online is the most convenient way now. They can search whatever videos they like and watch them online easily. And as the popularity of iPad 2, many people would like to download online videos to their iPad 2 which enables them to watch their favorite movies on iPad 2 anytime, anywhere. Most of the video files which are downloaded from the online video hosting sites are in the format of FLV, however, iPad 2 cannot support FLV format, so you have to convert FLV to iPad 2supported formats.
- Here we quoted one iPad 2 user’s question for example: “An anyone recommend a good app to display my laptop's screen (watching sport on flash website) on my iPad 2, please? Thanks.” From those words it is not hard to find that the user attempts to watch FLV to iPad 2, and he needs one useful software for him to convert FLV to his iPad 2.
- Here we provide you with the best FLV to iPad 2 Converter for the purpose helping you convert FLV to iPad 2 with high quality quickly and easily.
- What is FLV?
Flash Video (FLV) is a container file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player versions 6–10. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files. The most recent public release of Flash Player supports H.264 video and HE - AAC audio.
- Benefits for converting FLV videos to iPad 2 formats:
1. Enjoy FLV HD movies on iPad 2 freely. Convert FLV to iPad 2 supported formats for watching FLV videos on iPad 2 freely.
2. Save money for you. The iPad 2 videos ripped from FLV videos can be run again on iPad 2, so you don’t have to buy them in the iTunes store again.
3. Backup your FLV videos into your iTunes library. All your favorite FLV videos can be stored safely in your iTunes library, and you can easily sync them to many Apple Devices.
- Step-by-step guides for converting FLV to iPad 2
Step 1: Free download FLV to iPad 2 Video Converter and import FLV videos.
Free download and install FLV to iPad 2 Converter, when the installation is finished, run it and click the icon like a disc to import FLV files. Tick the box in front of the file that you wanna to convert. If necessary, you can preview it.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iPad 2 and set the output files.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then tap “iPad”, after that, you can see several options: iPad HD Video (*.mp4), iPad Video H.264 (*.MP4), iPad Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4) and here we choose iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) as the output format.
Afterward, you can set the output files by clicking “Browse” icon.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go to an interface: “Profile Setting”. You are allowed to adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface to optimize the output file quality.
- Step 4: Click the “Convert” icon to start FLV to iPad 2 conversion.
Click the “Convert” icon, and the FLV to iPad 2 conversion will be started immediately.
After the conversion, you can get the output files for your iPad 2 via clicking on “Open ” button effortlessly. Afterward, connect your iPad 2 to your computer, and then sync the videos to iPad 2 via iTunes.
If you want to edit your FLV videos, you can click the icon for editing. And then you will go into a new interface named Video Editor. In the interface you can edit the FLV videos as you need, such as eliminating the shifting of the videos, adding the watermark and adjusting the effect of the videos.