Convert 1080p MOV to iPad 2 with the best 1080p MOV to iPad 2 video converter
1080p MOV is a common video format for many camcorders, such as Canon, Nikon and Kodak. However, some iPad 2 owners complain that they cannot play 1080p MOV videos on iPad 2 while the iPad 2 supported MOV format. The reason is that iPad 2 does not support 1080p files. To solve this problem, we have to convert 1080p MOV to the resolution that iPad 2 supports with the best 1080p MOV to iPad 2 video converter.
- The guides on converting 1080p MOV videos to iPad 2.
1. Operating system required:
Windows XP Home
Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- 2. Two soft wares are needed:
a. 1080p MOV to iPad 2 video converter.
b. iTunes 10.2 or later for windows(free download from www.itunes.com/download)
- Chapter One. Convert 1080p MOV videos to the right resolution that is compatible with iPad 2.
- Step1. Load the 1080p MOV videos on 1080p MOV to iPad 2 video converter
Click the add button as the picture shows to import 1080p MOV videos for converting and editing on 1080p MOV to iPad 2 video converter. You may add few files in one time, for you can “Merge into one file” them.
- Step2. Select the H.264 HD Video(*.mov) format for iPad2 use.
Click the dropdown list button after “Format”, choose the HD video>H.264 HD video (*.mov) (You can also choose Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). iPad> iPad 2 Video(*.mp4), iPad> iPad HD Video(*.mp4), iPad> iPad Video H.264(*.mp4), iPad> Video MPEG-4(*.mp4) the four format, they can also be played on iPad 2).
- Step3. Adjust the parameters.
Click the Setting button to have the Profile settings box. Adjust the Size in the Video list to 1280*720 to make the perfect playback effect, and make sure the Codec in the Audio list is aac and the frame is 30, especially the Channel in the Audio list, must be Mono channel.
- PS: You may also choose the size as 1024*768, it also has a wonderful video effect on iPad 2.
- Step4. Convert 1080p MOV videos to iPad 2 .
Click the Convert button in the right side to start the conversion, with the CUDA technology, you may have 3-5X faster speed than other converters.
- Chapter Two. Put 1080p MOV videos on iPad2 .
- Connect the iPad 2 to your computer with the USB port. Then, install and run iTunes in your computer, after you have finished the setup, you will have boundary like the following.
- You have three ways to load your files, the first is dragging the files from your computer directly to iTunes. Second is right clicking “Copy” of your converted MP4 files in your computer, then, click the Edit button to “Paste” your files. The last one, click the File button to “Add File to Library…”. Extract the data link, you will enjoy you high quality1080p MOV videos on your iPad 2 folder “Videos”.
- Tips: If you want to convert not only 1080p MOV, but other 1080p videos to iPad 2, please visit how to convert 1080p videos to iPad 2.