Rip/Convert Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2- Watch Blu-ray movies on Motorola XOOM 2 with preferred subtitles in good A/V quality
Motorola XOOM 2 with the all new features has been released for days. Have you been the owner of the Motorola XOOM 2? Have you experienced the stunning features of this new Honeycomb tablet? The Motorola XOOM 2 has a larger 10.1-inch screen with 1280×800 HD image resolution that seems to be a good choice to watch HD 1080P Blu-ray movies on the Motorola XOOM 2.
- While, before watching Blu-ray movies on Motorola XOOM 2, we have to rip Blu-ray movie to Motorola XOOM 2 compatible format for Motorola XOOM 2 since it supports limited video formats and has no BD drive. Here we highly recommend the best Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter to you. This Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter is the especially designed tool for Motorola XOOM 2, which enables you to convert/rip Blu-ray to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 easily at super fast speed with the NVIDIA CUDA Technology support and perfect audio and video synchronization.
- Preparation for ripping Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2:
1. Download and install the best Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter on your PC (You can free download the trial version.)
2. Blu-ray disc or movie folder
3. BD drive
4. PC runs Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7
Step 1: Import Blu-ray movies to the best Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter.
Launch the best Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter and click icon like a disc or disc folder to load your Blu-ray movie from disc or folder to the best Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray movies from the “Subtitles” option for watching Blu-ray movies on Motorola XOOM 2 with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Motorola XOOM 2 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Android”, under the sublist, “Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “Motorola Xoom HD 720p(*.mp4)”, “Motorola Xoom Full HD 1080p(*.mp4)”are compatible with Motorola XOOM 2.
1. If you want to play Blu-ray movies on Motorola XOOM 2 in 720p, you are recommended to choose Motorola Xoom HD 720p (*.mp4) as the output format.
2. If you want to stream/transfer Blu-ray movies to HDTV from XOOM 2 for playback, you'd better choose Motorola Xoom Full HD 1080p (*.mp4) to get the high video quality in 1080p.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs for watching Blu-ray movies on Motorola XOOM 2 in good A/V quality.
Note: For 1280x720p at 30 fps, you can go up to 20Mbps(20000kbps) and Motorola XOOM 2 should still be able to handle it. If you are tight on space, use 4Mbps(4000kbps). If you want something to look good you can use 10/12 Mbps(10000/12000kbps).
- Step 4: Start converting your Blu-ray movies to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Blu-ray movies to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the Blu-ray to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Motorola XOOM 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/sync Blu-ray movies to Motorola XOOM 2 easily. Afterwards, you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on Motorola XOOM 2 with preferred subtitles in good A/V quality.
This professional Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter can also help you to convert/rip DVD, DVD ISO/IFO to Motorola XOOM 2. You can link to Brorsoft Blu-ray to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter to learn more.