Transfer MKV to Sony Tablet S & Tablet P with preferred subtitles
Now Sony Tablet S has been widely used owing to its stunning performance and function. More exciting, there is news released that Sony will release the new tablet series- Sony Tablet P soon in December. Are you ready to get one and then have a true attachment? No matter how wonderful they are, we can conclude that Sony Tablet S or Tablet P will always be an excellent media player for you.
- Do you have some MKV files at your hand? Do you want to transfer them to the Tablet S or Tablet P for enjoyment? Have you met some troubles during the transferring? Well, this article will recommend the best MKV to Sony Tablet Converter to you and give you the detailed guide on how to convert/transfer MKV to Sony Tablet S or Tablet P. This MKV to Sony Tablet Converter will be the best application for you to easily convert/transfer MKV files to Sony Tablet S & Tablet P. Besides, with the best MKV to Sony Tablet Converter you can select your preferred subtitles if your MKV files contain subtitles originally.
- Preparation for converting MKV to Sony Tablet S & Tablet P with preferred subtitles:
1. Software: the best MKV to Sony Tablet Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
- Guide: how to convert MKV to Sony Tablet S & Tablet P with preferred subtitles with the best MKV to Sony Tablet Converter
Step 1: Import MKV files to the best MKV to Sony Tablet Converter and select your preferred subtitles.
Launch the best MKV to Sony Tablet Converter and click the button for adding to load MKV files to the best MKV to Sony Tablet Converter. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview. And then, you can select the subtitles that you preferred from the "Subtitles" option.
Tip: You not only can select your wanted subtitles, but also can freely select the video stream, audio track that you want.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Sony Tablet S or Tablet P and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, etc are all compatible with Sony Tablet S or Tablet P. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for Sony Tablet series.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: 1. For Sony Tablet S, due to its resolution is 1280*800, so you can set the video size as 1280*800 as you need. But the 1280*720 resolution is recommended here, which can help you remove black borders from the playing videos on Sony Tablet S due to its active menu-bars.
2. For Sony Tablet P, due to its 1024*480 resolution, you’d better set the video size as 1024*480 to have a perfect playback effect on Tablet P.
- Step 4: Start converting MKV files to Sony Tablet S & Tablet P with preferred subtitles.
Click the “Convert” button, and it will convert MKV to Sony Tablet S & Tablet P with your wanted subtitles immediately. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the MKV to Sony Tablet S & Tablet P conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Sony Tablet S and Tablet P via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can play/watch MKV on Tablet S & Tablet P at ease.
This professional MKV to Sony Tablet Converter can help you convert MKV files to Sony Tablet S and Tablet P in a short time. While, when you wanna convert other videos like AVI, MOV, FLV, VOB, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, etc to Sony Tablet S and Tablet P, Brorsoft Sony Tablet Video Converter will be your best choice.